KOTOR2 walkthrough?

any text versions that I can print out? I found a few hyperlink html guides
but I want one offline to read.

--
There's a typo in this sentence, but it slides away when your eyes move
toward it.

Take out the _CURSEING to reply to me
7 answers Last reply
More about kotor2 walkthrough

    Quoth The Raven "Highlandish"<ckreskay_CURSEING@dodo.com.au> in
    426304d3@x-privat.org
    > any text versions that I can print out? I found a few hyperlink html
    > guides but I want one offline to read.

    ignore that. i found a few by typing "kotor2 walkthru" instead of "knights
    of the old repulic 2 walkthrough"

    damn yank spelling

    --
    "Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that
    counts can be counted." - Albert Einstein

    Highlandish wrote:

    > Quoth The Raven "Highlandish"<ckreskay_CURSEING@dodo.com.au> in
    > 426304d3@x-privat.org
    >
    >>any text versions that I can print out? I found a few hyperlink html
    >>guides but I want one offline to read.
    >

    > ignore that. i found a few by typing "kotor2 walkthru" instead of "knights
    > of the old repulic 2 walkthrough"
    >
    > damn yank spelling

    Not so much yank as annoying online idiot spelling. ;-)

    On Mon, 18 Apr 2005 11:00:20 +1000, "Highlandish"
    <ckreskay_CURSEING@dodo.com.au> wrote:

    >Quoth The Raven "Highlandish"<ckreskay_CURSEING@dodo.com.au> in
    >426304d3@x-privat.org
    >> any text versions that I can print out? I found a few hyperlink html
    >> guides but I want one offline to read.
    >
    >ignore that. i found a few by typing "kotor2 walkthru" instead of "knights
    >of the old repulic 2 walkthrough"
    >
    >damn yank spelling

    It's not the "walkthru" that got you. It's the KOTOR2 abbreviation.

    You'll find a number of straight text walkthroughs over at gamefaqs
    and a few other sites that way. Likewise for the original KOTOR.

    MCheu

    Highlandish wrote:
    > Quoth The Raven "Highlandish"<ckreskay_CURSEING@dodo.com.au> in
    > 426304d3@x-privat.org
    >
    >>any text versions that I can print out? I found a few hyperlink html
    >>guides but I want one offline to read.
    >

    > ignore that. i found a few by typing "kotor2 walkthru" instead of "knights
    > of the old repulic 2 walkthrough"
    >
    > damn yank spelling

    I'm kind of amazed, but "knights of the old repulic 2 walkthrough"
    actually does bring up some hits.
    It seems "repulic" is now part of the vocabulary.
    "Repulic" sounds kind of dirty if you think about it, which
    may be why it's caught on.

    mrlg <nospam@nospam.com> once tried to test me with:

    > It seems "repulic" is now part of the vocabulary.
    > "Repulic" sounds kind of dirty if you think about it, which
    > may be why it's caught on.

    The fact that Google aknowledges a misspelled word doesn't make it
    acceptable. ;)

    I'm surprised that google didn't say "did you mean ...republic..."

    Once a Gamer, Always a Gamer.

    Quoth The Raven "mrlg"<nospam@nospam.com> in
    V8W8e.9713$go4.1518@newsread2.news.atl.earthlink.net
    > Highlandish wrote:
    >> Quoth The Raven "Highlandish"<ckreskay_CURSEING@dodo.com.au> in
    >> 426304d3@x-privat.org
    >>
    >>>any text versions that I can print out? I found a few hyperlink html
    >>>guides but I want one offline to read.
    >>

    >> ignore that. i found a few by typing "kotor2 walkthru" instead of
    >> "knights of the old repulic 2 walkthrough"
    >>
    >> damn yank spelling
    >>

    > I'm kind of amazed, but "knights of the old repulic 2 walkthrough"
    > actually does bring up some hits.
    > It seems "repulic" is now part of the vocabulary.
    > "Repulic" sounds kind of dirty if you think about it, which
    > may be why it's caught on.

    bah, spelling nazi.

    --
    No word in the English language rhymes with "MONTH."

    Highlandish wrote:
    > Quoth The Raven "mrlg"<nospam@nospam.com> in
    > V8W8e.9713$go4.1518@newsread2.news.atl.earthlink.net
    >
    >>Highlandish wrote:
    >>
    >>>Quoth The Raven "Highlandish"<ckreskay_CURSEING@dodo.com.au> in
    >>>426304d3@x-privat.org

    >>>ignore that. i found a few by typing "kotor2 walkthru" instead of
    >>>"knights of the old repulic 2 walkthrough"
    >>>
    >>>damn yank spelling
    >>>

    >>I'm kind of amazed, but "knights of the old repulic 2 walkthrough"
    >>actually does bring up some hits.
    >>It seems "repulic" is now part of the vocabulary.
    >>"Repulic" sounds kind of dirty if you think about it, which
    >>may be why it's caught on.
    >

    > bah, spelling nazi.

    well, you rather brought that on yourself by complaining about a
    misspelling while having a misspelling of your own! :)

    As a previous poster mentioned, the 'walkthru' part of the search was
    irrelevant, your KOTOR2 search found what you wanted.

    As an aside, it never hurts to learn the vernacular of the gaming
    world... just as 'walkthrough' may be a shortened version of 'guide to
    completing the game without missing anything fun or interesting' ...

    -layne

PC gaming Video Games