Looking for PST TOOLS TO FLASH V3

I want to flash my razor and it looks like I need the pst tools to do so.
Can someone give me a URL so I can grab the tool used to flash the phone? I
already have the flash file just not the util I need to actually flash it!

Thanks,
Mo
3 answers Last reply
More about looking tools flash

    google

    --
    troyboy30

    Mo Mo wrote:
    > I want to flash my razor and it looks like I need the pst tools to do so.
    > Can someone give me a URL so I can grab the tool used to flash the phone? I
    > already have the flash file just not the util I need to actually flash it!

    Start at motox.us.
    You will need the USB cable.

    Wolfgang

    On Sun, 14 Aug 2005 00:39:46 -0400, "Mo Mo"
    <cell@sleepinggiants.no-ip.com> wrote:

    >I want to flash my razor and it looks like I need the pst tools to do so.
    >Can someone give me a URL so I can grab the tool used to flash the phone? I
    >already have the flash file just not the util I need to actually flash it!
    >
    >Thanks,
    >Mo

    I didn´t manage flashing with PST but with RSD lite.
    You can get it from
    http://gsmfree.dl.am/

Motorola Phones Flash