Looking for PST TOOLS TO FLASH V3

Last response: in Brands
August 14, 2005 4:39:46 AM

I want to flash my razor and it looks like I need the pst tools to do so.
Can someone give me a URL so I can grab the tool used to flash the phone? I
already have the flash file just not the util I need to actually flash it!

Thanks,
Mo

More about : pst tools flash

Anonymous
August 14, 2005 3:59:55 PM

Mo Mo wrote:
> I want to flash my razor and it looks like I need the pst tools to do so.
> Can someone give me a URL so I can grab the tool used to flash the phone? I
> already have the flash file just not the util I need to actually flash it!

Start at motox.us.
You will need the USB cable.

Wolfgang
Anonymous
August 14, 2005 8:06:02 PM

On Sun, 14 Aug 2005 00:39:46 -0400, "Mo Mo"
<cell@sleepinggiants.no-ip.com> wrote:

>I want to flash my razor and it looks like I need the pst tools to do so.
>Can someone give me a URL so I can grab the tool used to flash the phone? I
>already have the flash file just not the util I need to actually flash it!
>
>Thanks,
>Mo

I didnĀ“t manage flashing with PST but with RSD lite.
You can get it from
http://gsmfree.dl.am/
!