Removal of 'non-removal' items on a V3

Tags:
Last response: in Brands
August 14, 2005 1:02:40 PM

Hi everyone,

Does anyone know if there's a way to remove unwanted 'locked' items from my
V3. I'm thinking particularily of unwanted Web sessions, of which I have a
huge list!

Thanks V much

David.

More about : removal removal items

Anonymous
August 14, 2005 3:59:16 PM

David Gartrell wrote:

> Does anyone know if there's a way to remove unwanted 'locked' items from my
> V3. I'm thinking particularily of unwanted Web sessions, of which I have a
> huge list!

Start at motox.us or motomodder.net.

There are bunches of programs to modify your Razr, delete or copy files
and everything.

You will need a bluetooth connection or a USB cable to you PC.

Wolfgang
Anonymous
August 14, 2005 4:01:45 PM

Wolfgang Barth wrote:

> Start at motox.us or motomodder.net.

Typo. Its motomodders.net !!!

Wolfgang
August 14, 2005 5:22:58 PM

In article <ddmtqt$3ak$1@newsg3.svr.pol.co.uk>,
David Gartrell <david@davsarg.wanadoo.co.uk> wrote:
>Hi everyone,
>
>Does anyone know if there's a way to remove unwanted 'locked' items from my
>V3. I'm thinking particularily of unwanted Web sessions, of which I have a
>huge list!

A data cable, USB drivers for your phone, and any P2K file manager (like
P2KMAN) can remove locked files. Be sure to back them up in case removal
causes unexpected results.
Anonymous
August 14, 2005 7:47:43 PM

> Be sure to back them up in case removal
>causes unexpected results.

especially be careful when removing signal sounds ...
!