Removal of 'non-removal' items on a V3

Hi everyone,

Does anyone know if there's a way to remove unwanted 'locked' items from my
V3. I'm thinking particularily of unwanted Web sessions, of which I have a
huge list!

Thanks V much

David.
4 answers Last reply
More about removal removal items

    David Gartrell wrote:

    > Does anyone know if there's a way to remove unwanted 'locked' items from my
    > V3. I'm thinking particularily of unwanted Web sessions, of which I have a
    > huge list!

    Start at motox.us or motomodder.net.

    There are bunches of programs to modify your Razr, delete or copy files
    and everything.

    You will need a bluetooth connection or a USB cable to you PC.

    Wolfgang

    Wolfgang Barth wrote:

    > Start at motox.us or motomodder.net.

    Typo. Its motomodders.net !!!

    Wolfgang

    In article <ddmtqt$3ak$1@newsg3.svr.pol.co.uk>,
    David Gartrell <david@davsarg.wanadoo.co.uk> wrote:
    >Hi everyone,
    >
    >Does anyone know if there's a way to remove unwanted 'locked' items from my
    >V3. I'm thinking particularily of unwanted Web sessions, of which I have a
    >huge list!

    A data cable, USB drivers for your phone, and any P2K file manager (like
    P2KMAN) can remove locked files. Be sure to back them up in case removal
    causes unexpected results.

    > Be sure to back them up in case removal
    >causes unexpected results.

    especially be careful when removing signal sounds ...

Motorola