FS: Neve Capricorn parts

Last response: in Home Audio
Share
January 12, 2005 9:47:38 AM

We have decided to sell our Neve Capricorn desk in parts.
Those of you who own or manage one of these wonderful desks will now
get the opportunity to extend your system or to get spares at
low prices, compared to what AMS-Neve would charge you.

Please let me now your needs !
Will ship worldwide

Ulf

More about : neve capricorn parts

January 18, 2005 11:44:53 AM

Will also sell as a whole desk, together with a Studer D827 for cheaper
than ever.

Drop me a mail for the full spec !

Ulf
January 18, 2005 12:06:53 PM

Will also sell as a whole desk, for cheaper than ever.

!