I used a Hefty Bag with my RAZR

Tags:
Last response: in Brands
August 14, 2005 10:58:52 PM

I recently went on a day long fishing trip and I knew on the boat I would be
in bright sunlight. I totally prepared for the bright light because if I
received calls I wanted to be able to see the disply, so I brought a full
sized black Hefty Bag in my tackle box.

When I had to make a couple of calls all I did was fully open the bag and
pulled over my head and shoulders and upper arms while using my phone. The
darkness was just perfect for seeing the display. I had absolutely no
problem! Also, the reception actually seemed a little clearer inside the
bag! I am going to test the reception tomorrow while going to work in the
city (no silly, I won't be driving, I'll be taking the train).

A couple of precautions if you are going to try this for yourself. First I
would not advise children to put plastic bags over their heads because after
an especially long call even I because a little woozey. Next, make certain
you are seated and stay seated. Without thinking, I stood once while making
a point to the caller and I almost fell over the side of the boat with phone
in hand and the bag over my head. Stay seated.

Wear a wide brimmed hat. I actually stumbled upon this one. I was wearing
one anyway because of the hot sun on the boat and it worked really well to
create a ballooned working space inside the bag.

Has anyone else used this technique?

Jimmy

More about : hefty bag razr

August 14, 2005 10:58:53 PM

I'd say if you have to do all that to make a call get a new phone

!