KOTOR 1 question

Okay, I had a really hard time with one battle in the original KOTOR and
got frustrated. I used the invulnerability cheat to get past it. Yes,
I'm bad.

How do I turn this cheat off now?

If I turn it off, will it keep writing "Cheat used" over my savegame image?

"Babboo" <robert_cocking@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Okay, I had a really hard time with one battle in the original KOTOR and
> got frustrated. I used the invulnerability cheat to get past it. Yes,
> I'm bad.
>
> How do I turn this cheat off now?
>
> If I turn it off, will it keep writing "Cheat used" over my savegame
image?

You are permanently branded with the "cheat used" tag - even though you
turned it off.

No way that I know of to get rid of it.

On Tue, 19 Apr 2005 11:23:03 -0700, Babboo
<robert_cocking@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Okay, I had a really hard time with one battle in the original KOTOR and
>got frustrated. I used the invulnerability cheat to get past it. Yes,
>I'm bad.
>
>How do I turn this cheat off now?
>
>If I turn it off, will it keep writing "Cheat used" over my savegame image?

Only way I know is to go to an earlier save without the tag, i.e.
before you cheated, and use some sort of trainer. Check out Avault
for that kind of thing.

Lynley