KOTOR 1 question

Okay, I had a really hard time with one battle in the original KOTOR and
got frustrated. I used the invulnerability cheat to get past it. Yes,
I'm bad.

How do I turn this cheat off now?

If I turn it off, will it keep writing "Cheat used" over my savegame image?
2
answers
Last reply
More about kotor question

    "Babboo" <robert_cocking@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Okay, I had a really hard time with one battle in the original KOTOR and
    > got frustrated. I used the invulnerability cheat to get past it. Yes,
    > I'm bad.
    >
    > How do I turn this cheat off now?
    >
    > If I turn it off, will it keep writing "Cheat used" over my savegame
    image?

    You are permanently branded with the "cheat used" tag - even though you
    turned it off.

    No way that I know of to get rid of it.

    On Tue, 19 Apr 2005 11:23:03 -0700, Babboo
    <robert_cocking@hotmail.com> wrote:

    >Okay, I had a really hard time with one battle in the original KOTOR and
    >got frustrated. I used the invulnerability cheat to get past it. Yes,
    >I'm bad.
    >
    >How do I turn this cheat off now?
    >
    >If I turn it off, will it keep writing "Cheat used" over my savegame image?

    Only way I know is to go to an earlier save without the tag, i.e.
    before you cheated, and use some sort of trainer. Check out Avault
    for that kind of thing.

    Lynley

PC gaming Games IBM RPG Video Games