How to Delete Pictures for RAZR V3?

Tags:
Last response: in Brands
August 15, 2005 12:30:02 AM

Hi,

I just bought a RAZR V3 this Sunday and cannot express my amazement for
its sleek design and strong signal reception enough.

Is it possible to delete recently captured images on the RAZR V3? I
have looked everywhere in the menu options and cannot find it. With a
memory of only 5mb, every unused byte is precious.

Thanks in advance,

James

More about : delete pictures razr

Anonymous
August 17, 2005 10:47:36 AM

The first step is to remove the battery and sim card. Placing the sim
card on top of the battery, step away from the phone. Then flip the
phone open and place phone into a commercial grade blender. Set blender
to chop, and run for three and a half minutes. Take sim card and place
in your left ear, take battery and wedge between your asscheeks. Drag
your ass on the carpet until the heat melts the battry to your skin.
Check your phone to make sure all images are deleted. Do not attempt
this when drinking.
August 17, 2005 8:27:26 PM

See what I mean?
"edna" <edna_schittneck@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> The first step is to remove the battery and sim card. Placing the sim
> card on top of the battery, step away from the phone. Then flip the
> phone open and place phone into a commercial grade blender. Set blender
> to chop, and run for three and a half minutes. Take sim card and place
> in your left ear, take battery and wedge between your asscheeks. Drag
> your ass on the carpet until the heat melts the battry to your skin.
> Check your phone to make sure all images are deleted. Do not attempt
> this when drinking.

Anonymous
August 18, 2005 12:51:45 AM

On 14 Aug 2005 20:30:02 -0700, hiredhands1964@yahoo.com wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I just bought a RAZR V3 this Sunday and cannot express my amazement for
>its sleek design and strong signal reception enough.
>
>Is it possible to delete recently captured images on the RAZR V3? I
>have looked everywhere in the menu options and cannot find it. With a
>memory of only 5mb, every unused byte is precious.
>
>Thanks in advance,
>

>James

Hi James,
there is lot´s of software to delete unnecessary stuff from the V3.
I have more than 8MB free memory on my V3.
But as you are even unable to delete your own pictures you should
better keep off your hands from these software ...

Reimund
!