How to Delete Pictures for RAZR V3?

Hi,

I just bought a RAZR V3 this Sunday and cannot express my amazement for
its sleek design and strong signal reception enough.

Is it possible to delete recently captured images on the RAZR V3? I
have looked everywhere in the menu options and cannot find it. With a
memory of only 5mb, every unused byte is precious.

Thanks in advance,

James
4 answers Last reply
More about delete pictures razr

    yea, main menu key, delete

    --
    troyboy30

    The first step is to remove the battery and sim card. Placing the sim
    card on top of the battery, step away from the phone. Then flip the
    phone open and place phone into a commercial grade blender. Set blender
    to chop, and run for three and a half minutes. Take sim card and place
    in your left ear, take battery and wedge between your asscheeks. Drag
    your ass on the carpet until the heat melts the battry to your skin.
    Check your phone to make sure all images are deleted. Do not attempt
    this when drinking.

    See what I mean?

    On 14 Aug 2005 20:30:02 -0700, hiredhands1964@yahoo.com wrote:

    >Hi,
    >
    >I just bought a RAZR V3 this Sunday and cannot express my amazement for
    >its sleek design and strong signal reception enough.
    >
    >Is it possible to delete recently captured images on the RAZR V3? I
    >have looked everywhere in the menu options and cannot find it. With a
    >memory of only 5mb, every unused byte is precious.
    >
    >Thanks in advance,
    >

    >James

    Hi James,
    there is lot´s of software to delete unnecessary stuff from the V3.
    I have more than 8MB free memory on my V3.
    But as you are even unable to delete your own pictures you should
    better keep off your hands from these software ...

    Reimund

Motorola