Motorola V3 with SE Bluetooth Car Kit

Hi,

I have been using SE phones for a while now, but would like to
changover to a Motorola V3. The only issue is the car kit.

Will the V3 work well with the SE HCB-30 Bluetooth car kit?

Does anyone have any similar experience, or how about the V3 bluetooth
with other car kits?

Thanks,

Ro
2 answers Last reply
More about motorola bluetooth

    Is that an aftermarket BT car kit, or was it factory-fitted?

    Is there an echo?

    Thanks,

    Ro

    I use my V3 in my Acura TL which supports Bluetooth. It works great.
    "Ro" <ronan.ryan@iolfree.ie> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > I have been using SE phones for a while now, but would like to
    > changover to a Motorola V3. The only issue is the car kit.
    >
    > Will the V3 work well with the SE HCB-30 Bluetooth car kit?
    >
    > Does anyone have any similar experience, or how about the V3 bluetooth
    > with other car kits?
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Ro

Motorola Phones Bluetooth