Motorola V3 with SE Bluetooth Car Kit

Last response: in Brands
August 16, 2005 7:15:05 AM

Hi,

I have been using SE phones for a while now, but would like to
changover to a Motorola V3. The only issue is the car kit.

Will the V3 work well with the SE HCB-30 Bluetooth car kit?

Does anyone have any similar experience, or how about the V3 bluetooth
with other car kits?

Thanks,

Ro
Anonymous
August 16, 2005 11:49:25 AM

Is that an aftermarket BT car kit, or was it factory-fitted?

Is there an echo?

Thanks,

Ro
Anonymous
August 16, 2005 1:57:17 PM

I use my V3 in my Acura TL which supports Bluetooth. It works great.

!