KOTOR help anyone...

Last response: in Video Games
April 23, 2005 2:14:12 PM

pls post the system requirements of KOTOR... i want to play that game
but i dunno if it will run on my pc. tnx

More about : kotor

Anonymous
April 23, 2005 9:43:18 PM

heng wrote:
> pls post the system requirements of KOTOR... i want to play that game
> but i dunno if it will run on my pc. tnx

If you want it cheap (and if you're actually asking about KOTOR 2):

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8187...
April 24, 2005 12:38:38 AM

"heng" <grzteek@gmail.com> wrote in message
> pls post the system requirements of KOTOR... i want to play that game
> but i dunno if it will run on my pc. tnx

Minimum
RequirementsComputer: 100% DirectX 9.0b compatible computer
Operating Systems: Windows 98/98SE/ME/2000/XP
CPU: Intel PIII 1 GHz or AMD Athlon 1 GHz required
Memory: 128 MB RAM required for Windows 98, 256 MB RAM required for Windows
ME/2000/XP
Graphics Card: 32 MB OpenGL 1.4 compatible PCI or AGP 3D Hardware
Accelerator with Hardware Transform and Lighting (T&L) Capability required
Sound Card: 100% DirectX 9.0b compatible Audio Device required
CD-ROM: Quad Speed CD-ROM drive required
Input Device: Keyboard and mouse required
DirectX: Microsoft DirectX 9.0b is included on this CD. NOTE: DirectX may
require the "latest" drivers for your particular hardware.
Installation: 4.0 GB of free hard drive space required
Supported Chipsets at the time of release:
ATI Radeon 8500/9000/9200
ATI Radeon 9500/9600/9700/9800
NVIDIA GeForce 2/3/4 family
NVIDIA GeForceFX family
Recomended:
CPU: 1.6 GHZ AMD or Intel processor
Video Chipset: ATI Radeon 9200 or better, NVidia GeForce4 Ti or better
RAM: 512 MB RAM
!