KOTOR help anyone...

pls post the system requirements of KOTOR... i want to play that game
but i dunno if it will run on my pc. tnx
2 answers Last reply
More about kotor anyone

    heng wrote:
    > pls post the system requirements of KOTOR... i want to play that game
    > but i dunno if it will run on my pc. tnx

    If you want it cheap (and if you're actually asking about KOTOR 2):

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8187492377

    "heng" <grzteek@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > pls post the system requirements of KOTOR... i want to play that game
    > but i dunno if it will run on my pc. tnx

    Minimum
    RequirementsComputer: 100% DirectX 9.0b compatible computer
    Operating Systems: Windows 98/98SE/ME/2000/XP
    CPU: Intel PIII 1 GHz or AMD Athlon 1 GHz required
    Memory: 128 MB RAM required for Windows 98, 256 MB RAM required for Windows
    ME/2000/XP
    Graphics Card: 32 MB OpenGL 1.4 compatible PCI or AGP 3D Hardware
    Accelerator with Hardware Transform and Lighting (T&L) Capability required
    Sound Card: 100% DirectX 9.0b compatible Audio Device required
    CD-ROM: Quad Speed CD-ROM drive required
    Input Device: Keyboard and mouse required
    DirectX: Microsoft DirectX 9.0b is included on this CD. NOTE: DirectX may
    require the "latest" drivers for your particular hardware.
    Installation: 4.0 GB of free hard drive space required
    Supported Chipsets at the time of release:
    ATI Radeon 8500/9000/9200
    ATI Radeon 9500/9600/9700/9800
    NVIDIA GeForce 2/3/4 family
    NVIDIA GeForceFX family
    Recomended:
    CPU: 1.6 GHZ AMD or Intel processor
    Video Chipset: ATI Radeon 9200 or better, NVidia GeForce4 Ti or better
    RAM: 512 MB RAM

PC gaming Video Games