V 551 Frimware Version

Last response: in Brands
Share
August 16, 2005 5:24:19 PM

I need to know how to tell what version of Firmware my new V 551 has,
how do I do that? And what is the latest version out there.

I know this was recently address in this group and I thought I saved
it. I was mistaken.

Thanks,

Tucker

More about : 551 frimware version

Anonymous
August 16, 2005 11:59:44 PM

Andre <notspammable@here.com> wrote:
> You can check the version you have by dialing *#9999#

That's handy. If you use Settings-Phone Status-Other Information you can
see the firmware version R472_G_08.18.16R_0A there, but being able to see
all of the information on one screen is handy.

--
---
August 16, 2005 11:59:45 PM

On Tue, 16 Aug 2005 19:59:44 +0000 (UTC),
Thanks that did it, and I do have the latest firmware version.

Tucker

dold@XReXXVX551.usenet.us.com wrote:

>Tucker <hanks46@bellsouth.net> wrote:
>> I need to know how to tell what version of Firmware my new V 551 has,
>> how do I do that? And what is the latest version out there.
>
>Andre <notspammable@here.com> wrote:
>> You can check the version you have by dialing *#9999#
>
>That's handy. If you use Settings-Phone Status-Other Information you can
>see the firmware version R472_G_08.18.16R_0A there, but being able to see
>all of the information on one screen is handy.
August 17, 2005 1:35:54 PM

I have a Rogers, unlocked phone, and it shows R47_G_08.17.OER, i would like
to know some web sites that post the softwares and "how to's " to upgrade. I
have the USB cable for the phone.
Thanks

!