Sign in with
Your question

Dell inspiron n5010 wifi driver for windows 7 64 bit free download

Last response: in Wireless Networking
December 27, 2012 9:40:11 AM

Hello,
I am using Dell Inspiron N5010 laptop.. i have installed a new version of Win 7 64bit OS and i am trying to install drivers. All the drivers have been installed but wifi drivers are not installed Showing the message of "No compatible Hardware is found for the software"..!!! what might be the problem. I have tried with all the available drivers for it.
a b \ Driver
December 27, 2012 11:20:37 PM

Did you go to the Dell support web page and enter in the service code of the laptop that you have and looked to see what is the hardware that is installed on it so you can get the correct drivers for it. That site will also have the correct drivers for any hardware that came with that laptop.
If the laptop originaly came with a 32 bit version of Windows and you are now installing Windows 64 bit then you do want to make sure that your installing drivers for a 64 bit Operating System.
Have you previously used the Wifi to get on the internet with that laptop ?
m
l
Related resources
August 9, 2013 4:22:58 AM

Srikanth_90 said:
Hello,
I am using Dell Inspiron N5010 laptop.. i have installed a new version of Win 7 64bit OS and i am trying to install drivers. All the drivers have been installed but wifi drivers are not installed Showing the message of "No compatible Hardware is found for the software"..!!! what might be the problem. I have tried with all the available drivers for it.

m
l
September 9, 2013 3:56:26 AM

inzone said:
Did you go to the Dell support web page and enter in the service code of the laptop that you have and looked to see what is the hardware that is installed on it so you can get the correct drivers for it. That site will also have the correct drivers for any hardware that came with that laptop.
If the laptop originaly came with a 32 bit version of Windows and you are now installing Windows 64 bit then you do want to make sure that your installing drivers for a 64 bit Operating System.
Have you previously used the Wifi to get on the internet with that laptop ?

m
l
November 25, 2013 8:01:02 AM

try 32 bit wifi drivers, it worked for me
m
l
!