Upper Case letters

How do I enter a name in the address book using all upper case letters?
2 answers Last reply
More about upper case letters

    Sorry -- I forgot to mention the model -
    Motorola V551
    Thanks

    Compulady <compulady@softhome.net> wrote:
    > How do I enter a name in the address book using all upper case letters?

    I suppose that would vary by phone.
    On the Motorola V551, during text entry, pressing "0" cycles through
    various text entering modes.

    --
    ---

Motorola Cases Books