runescape tips

got to runescape tips on google groups and find all the tips you need
for runescape

if you dont Know what runescape is click on the link because your
missing out on alot

www.runescape.com

pancakeman55 wrote:
> if you dont Know what runescape is click on the link because your
> missing out on alot
>

> www.runescape.com

I'm afraid that if I click on that link, it will magically remove my
powers of spelling and grammar - after all, that's what seems to have
happened to everyone else who plays Runescape.

Cheers!
David...

David Carson <david@eldergothSPAMTRAP.com> once tried to test me with:

> pancakeman55 wrote:
>> if you dont Know what runescape is click on the link because your
>> missing out on alot
>>

>> www.runescape.com
>
> I'm afraid that if I click on that link, it will magically remove my
> powers of spelling and grammar - after all, that's what seems to have
> happened to everyone else who plays Runescape.

Its spellt R00nscrape, ged id rite, dewd.

--

Knigget37 - http://knightgames.blogspot.com

Wonnce a Gammer, Allwayz uh Gammur.