Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Dell drivers windows 7 32 bit ethernet controller

Last response: in Windows 7
Share
June 6, 2012 5:54:48 PM

Hello, sir i dont have ethernet controller driver so plz help me
June 6, 2012 6:01:33 PM

Just a thought, but have you tried, I don't know, Dell's site?
m
0
l
June 6, 2012 6:51:56 PM

willard said:
Just a thought, but have you tried, I don't know, Dell's site?


OMG! No freaking way? Dell supplies drivers for their systems? Say it ain't so!

The manufacturer is NOT the place to go. Posting random driver requests on Tom's Hardware. THAT is how you get your drivers!
m
0
l
Related resources
June 6, 2012 6:52:52 PM

At least he didn't specify that they needed to be free, like the thousand other requests for drivers we get every day.
m
0
l
June 8, 2012 1:13:36 AM

tamsil_045 said:
Hello, sir i dont have ethernet controller driver so plz help me

Hi,

My name is Rahul and I work for the Social Media and Community Team at Dell. As per the information you are looking for the dell driver windows 7 32 bit Ethernet controller. First of all will you please provide me the service tag for the dell system so that I can find the right driver for the system. And will you please tell me that you install the windows 7 as dell is not shipping any new system with windows 7 32 bit. Kindly revert back for any clarification.

Thanks
Dell-Rahul M
m
0
l
August 27, 2012 11:57:17 AM

Dell-Rahul M said:
Hi,

My name is Rahul and I work for the Social Media and Community Team at Dell. As per the information you are looking for the dell driver windows 7 32 bit Ethernet controller. First of all will you please provide me the service tag for the dell system so that I can find the right driver for the system. And will you please tell me that you install the windows 7 as dell is not shipping any new system with windows 7 32 bit. Kindly revert back for any clarification.

Thanks
Dell-Rahul M


My Service Tag is HJ146BS Please send me the URL link for right driver for the system.send me the Url to this mail ID mohan070@gmail.com
m
0
l
!