PST - Phone Support Tools

Last response: in Brands
August 18, 2005 6:47:11 PM

I've been looking (without success) for a site from which I can download the
latest of any version of PST. Any that I have found are apparently old and
no longer accessible.

Can anyone help??

Thanks!!
Anonymous
August 18, 2005 6:47:12 PM

On Thu, 18 Aug 2005 14:47:11 GMT, "-Alex" <NoSpam@nospam.com> wrote:

>I've been looking (without success) for a site from which I can download the
>latest of any version of PST. Any that I have found are apparently old and
>no longer accessible.
>
>Can anyone help??
>
>Thanks!!

Register here http://www.motomodders.net/
sign in and on top "downloads" all the tools you'll ever need and up to
date also

HTH
Related resources
August 19, 2005 2:20:55 AM

-Alex wrote:
> I've been looking (without success) for a site from which I can download the
> latest of any version of PST. Any that I have found are apparently old and
> no longer accessible.
>
> Can anyone help??
>
> Thanks!!

go to www.myskye.com/download/

look at the bottom of the list, it is a big download if you are on a
dial up, 12.6 meg and it is zipped

George Vigneron
March 2, 2006 7:23:57 PM

that URL is passworded. :(