PST - Phone Support Tools

I've been looking (without success) for a site from which I can download the
latest of any version of PST. Any that I have found are apparently old and
no longer accessible.

Can anyone help??

Thanks!!
4 answers Last reply
More about phone support tools

    On Thu, 18 Aug 2005 14:47:11 GMT, "-Alex" <NoSpam@nospam.com> wrote:

    >I've been looking (without success) for a site from which I can download the
    >latest of any version of PST. Any that I have found are apparently old and
    >no longer accessible.
    >
    >Can anyone help??
    >
    >Thanks!!

    Register here http://www.motomodders.net/
    sign in and on top "downloads" all the tools you'll ever need and up to
    date also

    HTH

    you wont find pst there...all you have to do is google it.

    --
    troyboy30

    -Alex wrote:
    > I've been looking (without success) for a site from which I can download the
    > latest of any version of PST. Any that I have found are apparently old and
    > no longer accessible.
    >
    > Can anyone help??
    >
    > Thanks!!

    go to www.myskye.com/download/

    look at the bottom of the list, it is a big download if you are on a
    dial up, 12.6 meg and it is zipped

    George Vigneron
  4. that URL is passworded. :(

Motorola Phones Support