V547 and outlook

I'm loocking for free software to synchronise my motorola V547 with outlook
or another organizer. I use a bluetooth dongle to establish the connexion
between the mobile and the PC

Can anyone help?

Thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about v547 outlook

    ppl3 <ppl3@wanadoo.fr> wrote:
    > I'm loocking for free software to synchronise my motorola V547 with outlook
    > or another organizer. I use a bluetooth dongle to establish the connexion
    > between the mobile and the PC

    OBEX, which should be included in the Bluetooth drivers with WinXP, will
    let you sync one contact at a time.

    --
    ---

Motorola Outlook Software