V547 and outlook

Last response: in Brands
August 19, 2005 2:01:15 AM

I'm loocking for free software to synchronise my motorola V547 with outlook
or another organizer. I use a bluetooth dongle to establish the connexion
between the mobile and the PC

Can anyone help?

Thanks

More about : v547 outlook

Anonymous
August 19, 2005 4:02:05 AM

ppl3 <ppl3@wanadoo.fr> wrote:
> I'm loocking for free software to synchronise my motorola V547 with outlook
> or another organizer. I use a bluetooth dongle to establish the connexion
> between the mobile and the PC

OBEX, which should be included in the Bluetooth drivers with WinXP, will
let you sync one contact at a time.

--
---