    (left) side and select Phonebook instead of Outlook.

    From:Fred
    none@abc.com

    > I have a V3 and Motorola Phone Tools to backup my address book. I
    > also have Outlook on my computer. Phonetools wants to sync with my
    > Outlook address book, I do not want that. I want it to keep a
    > separate address book in Phonetools. How do I change the setup to
    > have it do this? --
    > Thanks in advance... Bob

    Thanks... Bob

    Fred <none@abc.com> wrote:
    > I have a V3 and Motorola Phone Tools to backup my address book. I also
    > have Outlook on my computer. Phonetools wants to sync with my Outlook
    > address book, I do not want that. I want it to keep a separate address
    > book in Phonetools. How do I change the setup to have it do this?

    Mobile Phone Tools includes a driver for an MS Access Database. In the
    PhoneBook View, "open", and you should be presented with MS Outlook, MS
    Outlook Express, and BVRP-mdb format.

    Right click in the phone side and select all, and copy that to the BVRP
    phonebook.

    --
    ---
  4. Here I found an application called "GodswMobile Contacts Transfer" for Windows Mobile phone to transfer mobile contacts to your computer or to other mobile phones, such as iphone and android phone. So you could transfer hundreds of contacts to new mobile in 5 minutes.

Motorola Outlook Books