Closed

Motorola Phonetools Question Please

Last response: in Brands
Share
August 19, 2005 1:49:26 AM

I have a V3 and Motorola Phone Tools to backup my address book. I also have
Outlook on my computer. Phonetools wants to sync with my Outlook address
book, I do not want that. I want it to keep a separate address book in
Phonetools. How do I change the setup to have it do this?
--
Thanks in advance... Bob
Anonymous
August 19, 2005 7:48:06 AM

Open the phonebook screen in MPT and click the dropdown box over the PC
(left) side and select Phonebook instead of Outlook.

From:Fred
none@abc.com

> I have a V3 and Motorola Phone Tools to backup my address book. I
> also have Outlook on my computer. Phonetools wants to sync with my
> Outlook address book, I do not want that. I want it to keep a
> separate address book in Phonetools. How do I change the setup to
> have it do this? --
> Thanks in advance... Bob
August 19, 2005 8:18:12 AM

Thanks... Bob

"BruceR" <brNOSPAM@hawaii.com> wrote in message
> Open the phonebook screen in MPT and click the dropdown box over the PC
> (left) side and select Phonebook instead of Outlook.
>
> From:Fred
> none@abc.com
>
>> I have a V3 and Motorola Phone Tools to backup my address book. I
>> also have Outlook on my computer. Phonetools wants to sync with my
>> Outlook address book, I do not want that. I want it to keep a
>> separate address book in Phonetools. How do I change the setup to
>> have it do this? --
>> Thanks in advance... Bob

August 20, 2005 4:17:26 AM

Fred <none@abc.com> wrote:
> I have a V3 and Motorola Phone Tools to backup my address book. I also
> have Outlook on my computer. Phonetools wants to sync with my Outlook
> address book, I do not want that. I want it to keep a separate address
> book in Phonetools. How do I change the setup to have it do this?

Mobile Phone Tools includes a driver for an MS Access Database. In the
PhoneBook View, "open", and you should be presented with MS Outlook, MS
Outlook Express, and BVRP-mdb format.

Right click in the phone side and select all, and copy that to the BVRP
phonebook.

--
---
August 16, 2010 8:57:54 AM

Here I found an application called "GodswMobile Contacts Transfer" for Windows Mobile phone to transfer mobile contacts to your computer or to other mobile phones, such as iphone and android phone. So you could transfer hundreds of contacts to new mobile in 5 minutes.
September 28, 2010 3:17:36 PM

This topic has been closed by Buwish
!