Missing Menus V3 RAZR on Orange network

Last response: in Brands
August 20, 2005 4:37:19 AM

Hi

Got a V3 Black on Orange UK network. Seems to have missing menus! Cant
re-map softkeys via the personalise menu.

On mates phone go to Personalise -> Home Screen -> Home Keys -> and then
list of options.

On my phone only gives you option to show or hide icons under the home
keys menu.

Is this a general fault with orange (if so anyone know a safe hack?) or
just with my phone?

Cheers

Alex
April 4, 2006 6:51:44 PM

I have the same problem, although my menu under "Home Keys" shows
Icons: show/hide

I can't change any of the other home keys, and it's kind of irritating. Does anyone know what to do?

Is this even fixable or will it require a new phone?

Im not on the same network as you though, no clue if it's dependant on the network or not.
!