Black V3 - does it scratch?

Can someone with one comment on how the surface stands up to everyday use
thanks
2
answers
Last reply
More about black scratch

    In message <9JANe.13359$JB4.6812@newsfe6-win.ntli.net> "Kevin"
    <nomail@thanks.com> wrote:

    >Can someone with one comment on how the surface stands up to everyday use
    >thanks

    I'm also curious, how is the original Razr?

    --
    Boom. Boom boom boom. Boom boom. BOOM. Have a nice day.
    -- Susan Ivanova, B5

    In message <5DCNe.2371$Q82.816@tornado.socal.rr.com> "BruceR"
    <brNOSPAM@hawaii.com> wrote:

    >After 9 months of daily use I have one very small scratch on the front
    >of the silver case. I also have what appears to be some dust under both
    >the front and main screen lenses but the lenses themselves have no
    >scratches. I may order replacement lenses from www.cnn.cn.

    Interesting. Not bad at all, thanks!

    --
    A cheap shot is a terrible thing to waste.

Motorola Surface