Black V3 - does it scratch?

Last response: in Brands
August 20, 2005 11:12:05 AM

Can someone with one comment on how the surface stands up to everyday use
thanks

More about : black scratch

Anonymous
August 20, 2005 11:12:06 AM

In message <9JANe.13359$JB4.6812@newsfe6-win.ntli.net> "Kevin"
<nomail@thanks.com> wrote:

>Can someone with one comment on how the surface stands up to everyday use
>thanks

I'm also curious, how is the original Razr?

--
Boom. Boom boom boom. Boom boom. BOOM. Have a nice day.
-- Susan Ivanova, B5

In message <5DCNe.2371$Q82.816@tornado.socal.rr.com> "BruceR"
<brNOSPAM@hawaii.com> wrote:

>After 9 months of daily use I have one very small scratch on the front
>of the silver case. I also have what appears to be some dust under both
>the front and main screen lenses but the lenses themselves have no
>scratches. I may order replacement lenses from www.cnn.cn.

Interesting. Not bad at all, thanks!

--
A cheap shot is a terrible thing to waste.
!