would I need a lid to use this flip case?

June 11, 2004 7:54:06 AM

OK,

Another question. My M100 which I obtained used came without the lid
they apparantly include at the factory. Would I need such a lid to use
this case?

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00004WHF...

And while we're on the subject, am I correct in assuming that the
colored faceplates palmone used to sell don't include such a lid?

TIA!

Jeroen

More about : lid flip case

Anonymous
June 14, 2004 12:52:32 PM

I have a spare flip lid for a palm M100/M105. Are you in the UK?

--
Toby
~~FA: Quantum Redshift & Luigi's Mansion