This website has been blocked for you.!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

UnNaMeD__

Honorable
Feb 16, 2013
Hi guys when ever I try to access some popular sites like Facebook, google, bing, etc. I get this error message:

i5GAXM.png

I did full scan of my computer with Avast AV no viruses detected. My AV is full up to date. Please help me what to do

Solution
There is two ways to solve this problem as i had the same problem!

Example1:
Step1: Goto C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\
Step2: Delete The Hosts File and try to access the website thats had the problem.

Example2:
Step1: Go onto an apple product (ipad,iphone,ipod etc...) and go to any website that has that problem and for some reason it unblock its :p

UPDATE: I have also tracked down their IP which is: 184.22.81.15

Want to see the host file edit? check it here http://pastebin.com/hMLmevvp

Please Hope Any Of This Helped Also If This keeps happening to you get
malwarebytes and scan, then restart your computer and that should get clear of it but remember to
delete the hosts file again!

ANOTHER UPDATE: I Have also found out that their...

RealBeast

Titan
I would also run Kapsersky rescue disk as it sometimes finds another one or two in my experience. That is not a standard Windows/IE/Firefox pop up window. It looks like a redirect. I would paste its IP address in the hosts file after running Kaspersky to block it.

skellyo1234

Honorable
Feb 18, 2013
There is two ways to solve this problem as i had the same problem!

Example1:
Step1: Goto C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\
Step2: Delete The Hosts File and try to access the website thats had the problem.

Example2:
Step1: Go onto an apple product (ipad,iphone,ipod etc...) and go to any website that has that problem and for some reason it unblock its :p

UPDATE: I have also tracked down their IP which is: 184.22.81.15

Want to see the host file edit? check it here http://pastebin.com/hMLmevvp

Please Hope Any Of This Helped Also If This keeps happening to you get
malwarebytes and scan, then restart your computer and that should get clear of it but remember to
delete the hosts file again!

ANOTHER UPDATE: I Have also found out that their tracker is http://fileice.net/

Solution

BaqirHussain

Honorable
Mar 9, 2013
Hi i have the same problem UnNaMeD__ it keeps on saying This website has been blocked for you! but i have tried to clear the host file but it wont let me delete it so please help me ! I have done a load of scans and ive fixed them but still it wont work so plz can can u help me ! :cry:

UnNaMeD__

Honorable
Feb 16, 2013

When you delete, what it says?

You might be an administrator but you are not THE Administrator. Try logging in to Safe Mode by tapping Function 8 as you power up the system. If you have XP, the Administrator login will be above your own. In Vista, Windows 7 and 8 it will not show so post back if you use one of those operating systems.

leonn

Honorable
Jul 17, 2013
for those who cant deleat the file, try to rename the whole folder in eg "etc2" and then delete host file.. now it should be possible.. then restart your browser. worked for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.