Unread-SMS audio alert - E398 has?

Am in need for a handphone with feature where if there is unread SMS, it
will periodically (say, every 5 minutes) give an audio alert (eg. beep)
until phone owner reads the SMS. (something like what pagers do)
I heard some Motorola phones have this feature.
Am eyeing the E398.
Can any E398 user confirm that it has this feature?

Thanks.

--
JeffGoh
More about unread audio alert e398

    The v635 has got this feature. Don't know if that's any help to you.

    Sevvy

    "JeffGoh" <JeffGoh.1u3b6z@nospam.cellphoneforums.net> wrote in message

    > Am in need for a handphone with feature where if there is unread SMS, it
    > will periodically (say, every 5 minutes) give an audio alert (eg. beep)
    > until phone owner reads the SMS. (something like what pagers do)
    > I heard some Motorola phones have this feature.
    > Am eyeing the E398.
    > Can any E398 user confirm that it has this feature?
    >
    > Thanks.
    >

    > --
    > JeffGoh

Motorola Phones Audio