Unread-SMS audio alert - E398 has?

Last response: in Brands
August 21, 2005 12:08:37 AM

Am in need for a handphone with feature where if there is unread SMS, it
will periodically (say, every 5 minutes) give an audio alert (eg. beep)
until phone owner reads the SMS. (something like what pagers do)
I heard some Motorola phones have this feature.
Am eyeing the E398.
Can any E398 user confirm that it has this feature?

Thanks.

--
JeffGoh
August 22, 2005 3:02:40 PM

The v635 has got this feature. Don't know if that's any help to you.

Sevvy