V551-Send phone book

Anyone know how I can send my entire phone book from Motorola V551 to my
Lexus?

The car will take a phone book but I only know how to send one phone contact
at a time.

Thank you in advance.
1 answer Last reply
More about v551 send phone book

    I think you will find that this is the only way you can do it. I know it is
    a royal pain, but as far as I know , there is
    only two or three phones that will allow you to send the entire phone book
    at one time, The Sony phones and the gsm Treo 650 will allow you to send the
    entire phone book. I have a Nokia 6230 and it literally took me hours to
    transfer the entire phone book to my LS. My wife got a new Treo from
    Cingular and I transfered her entire phone book in less than 5 seconds to
    her RX330. The Treo will allow you to set up multiple phone books, ie
    "catagories". My father just got a new RX and I entered his phone book from
    his motorola V3 into a computer and sync with the Treo, and zapped them to
    his car in a matter of seconds. I have also heard of some Cingular stores
    that will allow you to borrow a Sony phone to transfer your phone book to
    the Lexus.
    Good luck.

    "Jackson" <jlmeehan@charter.net> wrote in message
    > Anyone know how I can send my entire phone book from Motorola V551 to my
    > Lexus?
    >
    > The car will take a phone book but I only know how to send one phone
    contact
    > at a time.
    >
    > Thank you in advance.

Motorola Phones Books