Closed

Web Browser Set Up on Razr V3

I picked up a razr on Thursday last week from Centennial Wireless. The
Web browser is not set up on it and I haven't found anything in the
owners manual. Can I do this or does it have to be done at Centennial?

Thanks,

MED61
6 answers Last reply
More about browser razr

    On 22 Aug 2005 10:59:44 -0700, "MED61" <mikedegraaf@kvfc.org> wrote:

    >I picked up a razr on Thursday last week from Centennial Wireless. The
    >Web browser is not set up on it and I haven't found anything in the
    >owners manual. Can I do this or does it have to be done at Centennial?
    >
    >Thanks,
    >
    >MED61

    You can do it. If you have the settings for your provider start at
    Settings>Web Access>Web Sessions highlite your provider and press the
    "menu" scroll down to "edit" and you will see where your entries go.

    Call them, they may be able to upload the settings to your phone.

    From:MED61
    mikedegraaf@kvfc.org

    > I picked up a razr on Thursday last week from Centennial Wireless.
    > The Web browser is not set up on it and I haven't found anything in
    > the owners manual. Can I do this or does it have to be done at
    > Centennial?
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > MED61
  3. Did you ever figure it our because I have the same problem and would like to know how to do it.
  4. Amiz said:
    Did you ever figure it our because I have the same problem and would like to know how to do it.

    I have an at&t go phone razr just got myself one and husband and we cannot get on the web saysbrowser set up is incomplete has just wap setting and secure for serv type then proxy and port settings where you can type in something domian

    please help me if you can
  5. I have an old Razr from the Cingular days. I went into the local AT&T store and was prepared to buy a new phone, but the helpful agent added web service ($15 a month - unlimited) and showed me how to access it. Slow, but sure!
  6. Next time,register before posting in the forums.

Motorola Wireless Web Browser