Closed

Web Browser Set Up on Razr V3

Last response: in Brands
a b F Wireless
August 22, 2005 2:59:44 PM

I picked up a razr on Thursday last week from Centennial Wireless. The
Web browser is not set up on it and I haven't found anything in the
owners manual. Can I do this or does it have to be done at Centennial?

Thanks,

MED61

More about : web browser set razr

Anonymous
a b F Wireless
August 22, 2005 6:40:04 PM

On 22 Aug 2005 10:59:44 -0700, "MED61" <mikedegraaf@kvfc.org> wrote:

>I picked up a razr on Thursday last week from Centennial Wireless. The
>Web browser is not set up on it and I haven't found anything in the
>owners manual. Can I do this or does it have to be done at Centennial?
>
>Thanks,
>
>MED61

You can do it. If you have the settings for your provider start at
Settings>Web Access>Web Sessions highlite your provider and press the
"menu" scroll down to "edit" and you will see where your entries go.
Anonymous
a b F Wireless
August 23, 2005 12:05:27 AM

Call them, they may be able to upload the settings to your phone.

From:MED61
mikedegraaf@kvfc.org

> I picked up a razr on Thursday last week from Centennial Wireless.
> The Web browser is not set up on it and I haven't found anything in
> the owners manual. Can I do this or does it have to be done at
> Centennial?
>
> Thanks,
>
> MED61
Related resources
February 12, 2006 9:16:57 PM

Did you ever figure it our because I have the same problem and would like to know how to do it.
June 23, 2009 1:43:26 AM

Amiz said:
Did you ever figure it our because I have the same problem and would like to know how to do it.

I have an at&t go phone razr just got myself one and husband and we cannot get on the web saysbrowser set up is incomplete has just wap setting and secure for serv type then proxy and port settings where you can type in something domian

please help me if you can
Anonymous
a b F Wireless
July 22, 2010 1:37:55 AM

I have an old Razr from the Cingular days. I went into the local AT&T store and was prepared to buy a new phone, but the helpful agent added web service ($15 a month - unlimited) and showed me how to access it. Slow, but sure!
July 23, 2010 7:17:27 AM

Next time,register before posting in the forums.
!