legion saga 3 - rm2k

Anyone play this game. I need a walk thru, am stuck at Mount Mogosta and
trying to get Lady Letire to join the Alliance. Keep getting defeated
before I can get her to join us. Think I must have missed something.
Anyone know. Thanks. Pat

pattr wrote:
> Anyone play this game. I need a walk thru, am stuck at Mount

Wrong newsgroup, try one of the playstation ones instead.

"BuckFush" <notmyre@laddress.com> wrote in message
> pattr wrote:
> > Anyone play this game. I need a walk thru, am stuck at Mount
>
> Wrong newsgroup, try one of the playstation ones instead.

Actually it's not the wrong group. It is an RPG and it is played on a
computer.

pattr wrote:
> "BuckFush" <notmyre@laddress.com> wrote
>> pattr wrote:
>>> Anyone play this game. I need a walk thru, am stuck at Mount
>>
>> Wrong newsgroup, try one of the playstation ones instead.
>>
> Actually it's not the wrong group. It is an RPG and it is played on
> a computer.

I thought rpg maker was playstation only?

"Static Void" <StaticVoid@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> "pattr" <noone@nowhere.com> wrote
> > Anyone play this game. I need a walk thru, am stuck at Mount
> > Mogosta and trying to get Lady Letire to join the Alliance. Keep
> > getting defeated before I can get her to join us. Think I must
> > have missed something. Anyone know. Thanks. Pat
>
> http://hiyato.phantasyrpg.com/ls/games/ls3/guides/LS3walkthrough.txt

Thanks so much. Terrific walkthrough, got to stay up and finish it now.
Pat

On Sun, 08 May 2005 15:10:39 GMT, "BuckFush" <notmyre@laddress.com> wrote:
>I am not up to date on the rpg making scene by any means but I think there
>were talks of a non- commercial PC version some time ago - not sure if it
>ever got released either there (the project started in japan iirc) or here.

What, rm2k is originally for Playstation? Bizarre.
I've been playing rm2k games for years, and never knew that. If I remember
correctly, Legion Saga -games are rather good Suikoden-clones. ...and the last
time I played 'em, they definitely were for PC. -_-;

Jukka A. Lang wrote:
> "BuckFush" <notmyre@laddress.com> wrote:
>> I am not up to date on the rpg making scene by any means but I think
>> there were talks of a non- commercial PC version some time ago - not
>> sure if it ever got released either there (the project started in
>> japan iirc) or here.
>
> What, rm2k is originally for Playstation? Bizarre.
> I've been playing rm2k games for years, and never knew that. If I
> remember correctly, Legion Saga -games are rather good
> Suikoden-clones. ...and the last time I played 'em, they definitely
> were for PC. -_-;

There have been 2 console versions of RPG Maker, the first one for the
playstation1 which became quite popular back in 1999 i think and the second
for the ps2 a couple of years later.

I had no idea there was already an english pc version out there and what (if
any) connections it might have with the two PS versions, so my apologies to
the OP for jumping the gun there.

Live and leran... er, laern.