Direct Questions for Phillipe

Eric

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Obviously, he will not answer any of these questions, but I wanted to
get it on record in google that he refused or danced around them so that
way we will always he something to discredit him with.

1. Why have you changed your ID 60+ times?

2. Why do you misquote people, or only respond to partial questions?

3. How cold AT&T possibly bill you when you were not even a customer of
theirs, as you so claim? How did they get your billing information
unless you freely gave it to them? How could they bill you thout you
having a phone in your possession and have activated it?

4. Why do you feel the need to respond in threads with all of your
multiple IDs (most recently, Cell Merger and Robert M.)?

5. If you are so concerned with Sprint and their financial well being,
why do you (in your own words) have a "killer" retention plan, further
ripping them off, and suggesting to people that they lie about their
phone malfunctions to rip Sprint off?

Eric

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Group: alt.cellular.sprintpcs Date: Thu, Apr 8, 2004, 5:28pm (EST+5)
From: cellmerger@aol.com (Cell merger)
<<Poor , such a fixation with Phillipe. >>

Talking about yourself in the third person again.