Dungeon Lords - Help w/ 3rd elven test

In my first time through to this point I killed everything in sight in the
first 2 tests - banshee and elder. In the third test, I killed everything
including the elven wizard on the platforms. NADA - no elevator or door.
How do I get out??

I am asking because I"m back again with a new character and went through the
first 2 tests without killing the elder and the banshee. In the third test,
I've killed everthing at ground level and the wizard is still tossing
fireballs. I am afraid of getting stuck like before.

Therefore - HELP!!!!!

I too got stuck here and someone on the Dreamcatcher forum helped me
find the answer.

(spoiler space)

In the room where there are 3 round platforms on the ground spawning
monsters every minute or so you need to kill every monster in the room
(with the exception of the one who is shooting at you from a pedestal
way up high) without loading a save game a single time once in that
room.

If you die and reload a savegame from within the room then you won't be
able to escape.

So save the game before you enter the room and then kill everything.
If you die then either resurrect yourself within the game (I have not
tried this but someone on the message board said it worked) or load the
save game from before the room. Don't save within the room because if
you load that save then it won't work.

Once it gets very crowded I find that running around the room non-stop
is good as the monsters get in the way of each other and kill off some
of their own. You'll need plenty of potions, though.

Very very good game, by the way. I'm probably about 25% done.

"enter the room and then kill everything"

This has been the problem for me. I have died and reloaded in this room so
many times it isn't funny. Is there any hints anyone can give me about how
to clear this room? I can hold my own until the mage types start showing
up. I die then pretty quickly. I am down to my last health potions when I
get into the room and I don't know what else to do. I don't have any save
games from before I entered into the challenge so am I just screwed?

Thanks for the help.

Ted