Are there any sites that sell/buy accounts besides eBay?

Jabba

Distinguished
May 1, 2004

Any of you know of any place that I can buy/sell MMORPG accounts other
than on eBay? eBay isn't very reliable and I heard rumor that SONY was
going to great some sort of station exchange system. I'm looking for
someplace where I can sell/buy online gaming stuff reliably. Yeah,
people say online items are "intangible", but in the same token the
RIAA sues tons of people for downloading bits and bytes that make up
song artists creations. Songs or software, I really don't see the
difference.

So, if you know of any sites please reply.

Thanks.

These: Used both...work well.
http://www.gamepal.com/
http://www.mysupersales.com/

"Jabba" <bsnrnan@yahoo.com> once tried to test me with:

> Any of you know of any place that I can buy/sell MMORPG accounts other
> than on eBay? eBay isn't very reliable and I heard rumor that SONY was
> going to great some sort of station exchange system. I'm looking for
> someplace where I can sell/buy online gaming stuff reliably. Yeah,
> people say online items are "intangible", but in the same token the
> RIAA sues tons of people for downloading bits and bytes that make up
> song artists creations. Songs or software, I really don't see the
> difference.

The difference is only a complete loser buys an already-played character.

Once a Gamer, Always a Gamer.

Knight37 <knight37m@email.com> wrote in news:Xns9653E7B49C6E5knight37m@

> The difference is only a complete loser buys an already-played character.

Why?

--
Samy Merchi | samy@iki.fi | http://www.iki.fi/samy | #152235689
Reader of superhero comic books, writer of superhero fanfiction

Care to explain why you say that?
I know folks who spend years putting together Hot-Rods....I know folks who
would prefer to just buy them and drive.

You tell me why one is better than the other?

Judge not, lest ye be judged...

"Paul2" <emperorwoo@nospam.rogers.com> once tried to test me with:

> Care to explain why you say that?
> I know folks who spend years putting together Hot-Rods....I know folks
> who would prefer to just buy them and drive.
>
> You tell me why one is better than the other?
>
> Judge not, lest ye be judged...

Buying a hot rod isn't quite the same as paying for someone to play a game
for you, is it? Also if you buy a hot rod you got something tangible for
your real money, unlike buying a character in an mmog.

I personally think that people that buy characters in MMORPGs are pretty
pathetic. It'd be the same as if someone paid to go play in a professional
baseball game. It would piss off the other players who have to "cover" for
the wanna-be player.

Once a Gamer, Always a Gamer.