Dungeon Lords:At least they are listening!!

A Letter From DreamCatcher & Heuristic Park

----

DreamCatcher and Heuristic Park would like to thank everyone who purchased
Dungeon Lords for their tremendous support of the game and for providing
hints, insights and guidance on the game play for other users. The reception
to Dungeon Lords has been overwhelming and we continue to receive terrific
feedback daily on ways in which the game may be enhanced and improved upon.

We are hard at work on Update 1.2 which will be made available for download
in the coming weeks. Some of the items that are being worked on are the
requested auto-map feature and the ability to customize your characters to a
greater degree. A full game guide is also in the works which will have more
information on quests, spells, locations and more.

Again, we appreciate all of your support, patience and feedback.

We wish you all well in your adventures.

DreamCatcher and Heuristic Park
__________________
DreamCatcher Games

begin 666 icon1.gif
M2D<$#@````",%@``$ `0`",%H(A !H0;`?/DX;DW-0BV/_X,2,S,D-$3_GN#
M:!Y4&J;>0$>RZG#G%K?]!6IT571?_OF:$AHA(B(8_\=H\#S^N'0S0-7YJ69&
MY93R5A824"\2B($@GAJ\";J*$1K.IK*J-_^F9&9&1$J*?_DE>+[7#.@+:C0Z
MFP2.\^#17C^A=,VQFXN&D(0<`?/DX9X8SBRIU/8$=X 'T>J T)R*#K56A7L(
M)C#'N!M*F^$`GCD/$'^,'1LDE\3:JF<J=!$5"YFLF?BXVSF1W.*H>F._:9MP
M8I["I?A4B_8*2;0K%N\]#K=L*V/[W2*6I7)Z`E;U^J,1#@(=SHC=^)P]'O$*
2=<R[9' \EJK@S8;M>;Y S\?+
`
end

You are being patronized. First it's that the game is more challenging
without an automap, now it's going to be implemented because of all the
wonderful support you've shown. I dislike this developer enough to *never*
buy a single title from them. Seriously, they see their customers as too
stupid to catch on. Maybe they are...

On Fri, 13 May 2005 18:29:16 -0400, "Grackle" <nobody@lalaland.ca> wrote:

>You are being patronized. First it's that the game is more challenging
>without an automap, now it's going to be implemented because of all the
>wonderful support you've shown. I dislike this developer enough to *never*
>buy a single title from them. Seriously, they see their customers as too
>stupid to catch on. Maybe they are...

I really don't see the big deal with character customisation. Yes it would be
nice and for MP it would be useful but there are literally dozens of things
that need sorting before allowing our characters to have a beard!!

On Fri, 13 May 2005 23:15:46 GMT, Memnoch
<memnoch@nospampleaseimbritish.ntlworld.com> wrote:

>On Fri, 13 May 2005 18:29:16 -0400, "Grackle" <nobody@lalaland.ca> wrote:
>
>>You are being patronized. First it's that the game is more challenging
>>without an automap, now it's going to be implemented because of all the
>>wonderful support you've shown. I dislike this developer enough to *never*
>>buy a single title from them. Seriously, they see their customers as too
>>stupid to catch on. Maybe they are...
>
>I really don't see the big deal with character customisation. Yes it would be
>nice and for MP it would be useful but there are literally dozens of things
>that need sorting before allowing our characters to have a beard!!

What is more important that having your nude female character have huge
boobies? That is the *most* important thing in a buttcam viewpoint game!

--
Michael Cecil
http://home.comcast.net/~macecil/

dawg wrote:

> A Letter From DreamCatcher & Heuristic Park

>----
>
>DreamCatcher and Heuristic Park would like to thank everyone who purchased
>Dungeon Lords for their

incredible stupidity

>tremendous support of the game and for providing
>hints, insights and guidance on the game play for other users. The reception
>to Dungeon Lords has been overwhelming and we continue to receive terrific

read: bloodthirsty

>feedback daily on ways in which the game may be enhanced and improved upon.

Repaired. Or more to the point, brought at least to the point of
readiness for alpha testing.

>We are hard at work on Update 1.2 which will be made available for download
>in the coming weeks.

If they'd said a couple years I might have thought this was worth something.

--
A sufficiently advanced computer network protective attitude is indistinguishable from paranoia.

Grackle wrote:

>You are being patronized. First it's that the game is more challenging
>without an automap, now it's going to be implemented because of all the
>wonderful support you've shown. I dislike this developer enough to *never*
>buy a single title from them. Seriously, they see their customers as too
>stupid to catch on. Maybe they are...

There'a always a few.

--

Memnoch wrote:

>On Fri, 13 May 2005 18:29:16 -0400, "Grackle" <nobody@lalaland.ca> wrote:
>

>>You are being patronized. First it's that the game is more challenging
>>without an automap, now it's going to be implemented because of all the
>>wonderful support you've shown. I dislike this developer enough to *never*
>>buy a single title from them. Seriously, they see their customers as too
>>stupid to catch on. Maybe they are...
>>

>I really don't see the big deal with character customisation.

Neither did I, because it just didn't exist. The program was virtually
non-operative, and in fact totally inoperative for more than 5 minutes,
during which one could either run, or die to rats. This is not a game,
this is a rip.

--

Michael Cecil wrote:

>On Fri, 13 May 2005 23:15:46 GMT, Memnoch
><memnoch@nospampleaseimbritish.ntlworld.com> wrote:
>

>>On Fri, 13 May 2005 18:29:16 -0400, "Grackle" <nobody@lalaland.ca> wrote:
>>

>>>You are being patronized. First it's that the game is more challenging
>>>without an automap, now it's going to be implemented because of all the
>>>wonderful support you've shown. I dislike this developer enough to *never*
>>>buy a single title from them. Seriously, they see their customers as too
>>>stupid to catch on. Maybe they are...
>>>

>>I really don't see the big deal with character customisation. Yes it would be
>>nice and for MP it would be useful but there are literally dozens of things
>>that need sorting before allowing our characters to have a beard!!
>>

>What is more important that having your nude female character have huge
>boobies? That is the *most* important thing in a buttcam viewpoint game!

Hmmm, can they be customized? I might take an interest after all.

--

On Fri, 13 May 2005 18:43:15 -0500, Michael Cecil <macecil@comcast.net> wrote:

>On Fri, 13 May 2005 23:15:46 GMT, Memnoch
><memnoch@nospampleaseimbritish.ntlworld.com> wrote:
>
>>On Fri, 13 May 2005 18:29:16 -0400, "Grackle" <nobody@lalaland.ca> wrote:
>>
>>>You are being patronized. First it's that the game is more challenging
>>>without an automap, now it's going to be implemented because of all the
>>>wonderful support you've shown. I dislike this developer enough to *never*
>>>buy a single title from them. Seriously, they see their customers as too
>>>stupid to catch on. Maybe they are...
>>
>>I really don't see the big deal with character customisation. Yes it would be
>>nice and for MP it would be useful but there are literally dozens of things
>>that need sorting before allowing our characters to have a beard!!
>
>What is more important that having your nude female character have huge
>boobies? That is the *most* important thing in a buttcam viewpoint game!

As long as she can have a beard as well I'm in! ;-)