Dungeon Lords Rune question

How do you use runes? Every time I click on one I get the little 'beep'
error tone saying I did something I wasn't supposed to. I have a bunch of
runes with various names that I have no idea what to do with them. Is there
any websites out there that describe these?

Thanks.

Ted

On Mon, 16 May 2005 23:02:02 -0500, "Nobody Important" <someone@microsoft.com>
wrote:

>How do you use runes? Every time I click on one I get the little 'beep'
>error tone saying I did something I wasn't supposed to. I have a bunch of
>runes with various names that I have no idea what to do with them. Is there
>any websites out there that describe these?

Do you mean the Rune spell itself? The runes by themselves don't do anything
but the Rune spell will IF you have the correct Runes to power it.

New website covering Dungeon Lords

http://www.gamebanshee.com/dungeonlords/runemagic.php

Walker1940@removethis.com wrote:

>New website covering Dungeon Lords
>
>http://www.gamebanshee.com/dungeonlords/runemagic.php

You misspelled game_busted.

:)

--
A sufficiently advanced computer network protective attitude is indistinguishable from paranoia.