KoTOR II question: Nar Shaddaa

Dave

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2003

I have a question about one of the quests on Nar Shaddaa.

This is in regards to the "negotiate a supply of fuel for Telos"
quest. You're supposed to be able to get Vogga the Hutt to agree to
be a new fuel source after you've dealt with Goto. The walkthroughs
I've seen have implied that you can do this even after you've done the
"Vogga's Hoard" bonus quest (where you putt Vogga and his pets to
sleep).

However, in my game that doesn't seem possible. He never wakes up!
I've dealt with Goto and when I go back, Vogga's still asleep. Does
he ever wake up, or have I screwed myself out of finishing that quest?
Do you have to leave the planet and come back?

Dave

Dave in <leup81dgae3n5s4t0j5kc8q8i81v4rvpkf@4ax.com>:

> get Vogga the Hutt to agree to be a new fuel source after you've dealt
> with Goto
> after you've done the "Vogga's Hoard" bonus quest

The official quest title is actually "Vogga's Horde", if I remember
correctly. Their is more stuff like that, if you get my drift. :p

> I've dealt with Goto and when I go back, Vogga's still asleep.
> He never wakes up!

Strange. Try talking to him directly or to the Twi'lek girl. Worked for me.

Dave

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2003

(Sorry for the delay in answering this)

On Fri, 20 May 2005 14:40:08 +0200, Darth Frog <sherlog@t-online.de>
wrote:

>Dave in <leup81dgae3n5s4t0j5kc8q8i81v4rvpkf@4ax.com>:

>> I've dealt with Goto and when I go back, Vogga's still asleep.
>> He never wakes up!
>
>Strange. Try talking to him directly or to the Twi'lek girl. Worked for me.

The girl ignores me, and he's just slumbering away. I don't think
he's even given as an option, though I could be misremembering.

It's moot now anyway, as I'm at the final battle for the entire game.
Next time through, I will make sure I do fuel shortage thing *first*

Dave