Captain

anyone know of other sites that have music tones for sprint pcs phones
besides the sprint site? either free or cheaply priced works, just looking
for other options.

Capt.

In article <107lbsalieoka00@corp.supernews.com>,
"Captain" <capn@charter.net> wrote:

> anyone know of other sites that have music tones for sprint pcs phones
> besides the sprint site? either free or cheaply priced works, just looking
> for other options.

A Google search on "free polyphonic ringtones", produced over 530,000
hits; might keep you busy for a while

Captain

yeah i did that already, thought I would see if someone came across one that
they knew of that was good, save some search time.

capt.

"Robert M." <rmarkoff@msn.com> wrote in message
> In article <107lbsalieoka00@corp.supernews.com>,
> "Captain" <capn@charter.net> wrote:
>
> > anyone know of other sites that have music tones for sprint pcs phones
> > besides the sprint site? either free or cheaply priced works, just
looking
> > for other options.
>
> A Google search on "free polyphonic ringtones", produced over 530,000
> hits; might keep you busy for a while

In article <107lbsalieoka00@corp.supernews.com>, capn@charter.net
says...
> anyone know of other sites that have music tones for sprint pcs phones
> besides the sprint site? either free or cheaply priced works, just looking
> for other options.
>

> Capt.

I use 3GUpload myself

http://www.3gupload.com

One-time donation very much appreciated, but not required. I also
think you very much get your money's worth from it.

--
RØß
O/Siris

"Captain" <capn@charter.net> wrote in message
> anyone know of other sites that have music tones for sprint pcs phones
> besides the sprint site? either free or cheaply priced works, just looking
> for other options.

apawapa.com

In article <107mmr9ra22r737@corp.supernews.com>, capn@charter.net
says...
> ok, I might have been mistaken, what are the music tones on sprint's site
> then, midi or something else? The ones I want are the ones that basically
> sounds like the song itself, not garbled or funky in anyway, I know sprint
> has them, just looking for alt places that might as well. I have the
> rl7300. Thanks for any help
>
> Capt.

They are a slightly different format called QCP. So far as I'm
aware, it's the format used by Qualcomm's "PureVoice" software.

Check out 3GUpload. There's a HOW-TO there that describes the
process of creating them.

--
RØß
O/Siris