Heretic Kingdoms: The Inquisition - In Stores

Interesting sounding RPG.

Looking for opinions from players in the near future. Also cheats,
hints, etc.

WEB site = http://www.heretickingdoms.com/

==== Tecknomage ====
"The future is all around us, waiting in moments of transition to be
born in moments of revelation. None of us knows the shape of that
future, or where it will take us. We know only that it is always
born in pain." G'Kar, Z'ha'dum

Tecknomage <tecknode@cts.com> once tried to test me with:

> Interesting sounding RPG.
>
> Looking for opinions from players in the near future. Also cheats,
> hints, etc.

What about from players in the present? ;)

I reviewed the game on GameChronicles. I posted about it a few days ago
here. I think it's a worthwhile action/RPG.

Once a Gamer, Always a Gamer.

TRENDING THREADS