Where to buy T3 stock flip cover

June 11, 2004 8:25:18 PM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.palmtops.pilot,comp.sys.palmtops (More info?)

Hello, I am trying to find a new flip cover for my T3, I am looking for the
one that comes with the unit. Does anyone know where I could get one?
thanks!!!!!

More about : buy stock flip cover

Anonymous
June 11, 2004 8:25:19 PM

Just a wild guess, but perhaps from Palm? Try www.palmone.com

On Fri, 11 Jun 2004 16:25:18 -0400, "dave" <dave@hhome.com> wrote:

>Hello, I am trying to find a new flip cover for my T3, I am looking for the
>one that comes with the unit. Does anyone know where I could get one?
>thanks!!!!!

June 11, 2004 11:50:19 PM

nope, already checked the obvious.... like palmone and all palm accessory
suppliers...
I am guessing I will have to find it in an unconventional way, maybe someone
has one that they don't need since the bought a hard case...

!