what happened to the vision problem number?

Last response: in Network Providers
Share
April 13, 2004 10:58:47 AM

In the past, there was a # you could call to get credited for problems like a
failed game download etc when using Sprint PCS vision.

I tried the # today and it refers to their website, but I cant find where to
go.

Where to you go on sprint's website to get credited for problems with their
vision service?
Anonymous
April 13, 2004 6:10:50 PM

In article <0001HW.BCA1402700050EECF02845B0@news-50.giganews.com>,
David <Uyeno@mac.com> wrote:

> In the past, there was a # you could call to get credited for problems like a
> failed game download etc when using Sprint PCS vision.
>
> I tried the # today and it refers to their website, but I cant find where to
> go.
"My content Manager"

is where one is told to go, but

http://www.SprintPCS.com/sitemap/

doesnt list such a page

Sounds like its time to call Executive Services

866-519-5698
Anonymous
April 13, 2004 6:16:55 PM

"Robert M." <rmarkoff@msn.com> wrote in message
> In article <0001HW.BCA1402700050EECF02845B0@news-50.giganews.com>,
> David <Uyeno@mac.com> wrote:
>
> > In the past, there was a # you could call to get credited for problems
like a
> > failed game download etc when using Sprint PCS vision.
> >
> > I tried the # today and it refers to their website, but I cant find
where to
> > go.
> "My content Manager"
>
> is where one is told to go, but
>
> http://www.SprintPCS.com/sitemap/
>
> doesnt list such a page
>
> Sounds like its time to call Executive Services
>
> 866-519-5698

See Phillipe ... Just yesterday, you emphatically said you never advised
anyone to call ES, until the situation could not be resolved by CS. Once
again you offer ES, when the original OP hasn't even said he tried calling
CS to get this resolved.

Can't you even keep track of your continued lies here?

Bob
April 14, 2004 10:09:28 AM

In article <rmarkoff-E21B15.09104913042004@news6.west.earthlink.net>,
rmarkoff@msn.com says...
> In article <0001HW.BCA1402700050EECF02845B0@news-50.giganews.com>,
> David <Uyeno@mac.com> wrote:
>
> > In the past, there was a # you could call to get credited for problems like a
> > failed game download etc when using Sprint PCS vision.
> >
> > I tried the # today and it refers to their website, but I cant find where to
> > go.
> "My content Manager"
>
> is where one is told to go, but
>
> http://www.SprintPCS.com/sitemap/
>
> doesnt list such a page
>
> Sounds like its time to call Executive Services
>
> 866-519-5698

Sounds like it's time to have your glasses checked. Sign in to the
SPCS web site. Then look at one of the very last lines displayed in
the middle "column" of the page.

You'll see a link entitled "My Content Manager."

--
RØß
O/Siris

Bobbie wrote:

> > > See Phillipe ... Just yesterday, you emphatically said you never advised
> > > anyone to call ES, until the situation could not be resolved by CS.

There are many situations that may make calling Executive Services
appropriate. Getting no help (as commonly happens) from *2 is certainly
one of them). Why do you act like G_d and want to deny people
the ability to get their problems solved?

Executive Services

866-519-5698
April 15, 2004 3:31:44 PM

rmarkoff@msn.com (Robert M.) wrote:
<<There are many situations that may make calling Executive Services
appropriate. Getting no help (as commonly happens) from *2 is certainly
one of them). Why do you act like God and want to deny people
  the ability to get their problems solved? >>

One of the biggest problems between you and Bob... I don't believe Bob
ever said that Executive Services should not be called but I know he did
say that *2 should be tried first. If *2 can't/won't help out, then ES
would be a viable option. You take that as Bob saying ES should
*never* be called, where he thinks you say it should be called right
away.

I think people with problems should try *2 first, and it they can't or
will not help out, then Executive Services should become an option to
resolve your problems. But ES shouldn't be called right off the bat.

Eric
!