what happened to the vision problem number?

In the past, there was a # you could call to get credited for problems like a
failed game download etc when using Sprint PCS vision.

I tried the # today and it refers to their website, but I cant find where to
go.

Where to you go on sprint's website to get credited for problems with their
vision service?
5 answers Last reply
More about what happened vision problem number

    In article <0001HW.BCA1402700050EECF02845B0@news-50.giganews.com>,
    David <Uyeno@mac.com> wrote:

    > In the past, there was a # you could call to get credited for problems like a
    > failed game download etc when using Sprint PCS vision.
    >
    > I tried the # today and it refers to their website, but I cant find where to
    > go.
    "My content Manager"

    is where one is told to go, but

    http://www.SprintPCS.com/sitemap/

    doesnt list such a page

    Sounds like its time to call Executive Services

    866-519-5698

    "Robert M." <rmarkoff@msn.com> wrote in message
    > In article <0001HW.BCA1402700050EECF02845B0@news-50.giganews.com>,
    > David <Uyeno@mac.com> wrote:
    >
    > > In the past, there was a # you could call to get credited for problems
    like a
    > > failed game download etc when using Sprint PCS vision.
    > >
    > > I tried the # today and it refers to their website, but I cant find
    where to
    > > go.
    > "My content Manager"
    >
    > is where one is told to go, but
    >
    > http://www.SprintPCS.com/sitemap/
    >
    > doesnt list such a page
    >
    > Sounds like its time to call Executive Services
    >
    > 866-519-5698

    See Phillipe ... Just yesterday, you emphatically said you never advised
    anyone to call ES, until the situation could not be resolved by CS. Once
    again you offer ES, when the original OP hasn't even said he tried calling
    CS to get this resolved.

    Can't you even keep track of your continued lies here?

    Bob

    In article <rmarkoff-E21B15.09104913042004@news6.west.earthlink.net>,
    rmarkoff@msn.com says...
    > In article <0001HW.BCA1402700050EECF02845B0@news-50.giganews.com>,
    > David <Uyeno@mac.com> wrote:
    >
    > > In the past, there was a # you could call to get credited for problems like a
    > > failed game download etc when using Sprint PCS vision.
    > >
    > > I tried the # today and it refers to their website, but I cant find where to
    > > go.
    > "My content Manager"
    >
    > is where one is told to go, but
    >
    > http://www.SprintPCS.com/sitemap/
    >
    > doesnt list such a page
    >
    > Sounds like its time to call Executive Services
    >
    > 866-519-5698

    Sounds like it's time to have your glasses checked. Sign in to the
    SPCS web site. Then look at one of the very last lines displayed in
    the middle "column" of the page.

    You'll see a link entitled "My Content Manager."

    --
    RØß
    O/Siris

    Bobbie wrote:

    > > > See Phillipe ... Just yesterday, you emphatically said you never advised
    > > > anyone to call ES, until the situation could not be resolved by CS.

    There are many situations that may make calling Executive Services
    appropriate. Getting no help (as commonly happens) from *2 is certainly
    one of them). Why do you act like G_d and want to deny people
    the ability to get their problems solved?

    Executive Services

    866-519-5698

    rmarkoff@msn.com (Robert M.) wrote:
    <<There are many situations that may make calling Executive Services
    appropriate. Getting no help (as commonly happens) from *2 is certainly
    one of them). Why do you act like God and want to deny people
      the ability to get their problems solved? >>

    One of the biggest problems between you and Bob... I don't believe Bob
    ever said that Executive Services should not be called but I know he did
    say that *2 should be tried first. If *2 can't/won't help out, then ES
    would be a viable option. You take that as Bob saying ES should
    *never* be called, where he thinks you say it should be called right
    away.

    I think people with problems should try *2 first, and it they can't or
    will not help out, then Executive Services should become an option to
    resolve your problems. But ES shouldn't be called right off the bat.

    Eric

Sprint PCS Internet Service Providers