Experiences with the RL-7300 by Sanyo

jt

I'm looking at getting the RL-7300 by Sanyo.

And experiences with the signal strength. Does it keep the signal well? Do
you have any recommendations or not with it?

Thanks,
jt

"jt" <jtsoft@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I'm looking at getting the RL-7300 by Sanyo.
>
> And experiences with the signal strength. Does it keep the signal well? Do
> you have any recommendations or not with it?
>
> Thanks,
> jt

Lots of reviews on phonescoop.
http://www.phonescoop.com/phones/phone.php?p=455

Bob

In article <HtTec.465798$Po1.318544@twister.tampabay.rr.com>,
"jt" <jtsoft@hotmail.com> wrote:

> I'm looking at getting the RL-7300 by Sanyo.
>
> And experiences with the signal strength. Does it keep the signal well? Do
> you have any recommendations or not with it?
>
> Thanks,

It like most other Sanyos is good at getting a SprintPCS signal.

If you are in an area with good Sprint coverage, the phone will perform
well.

However even an excellent phone won't help if you are in a far fringe
area with poor coverage.

Captain

Just bought the phone, I love it, looked at the rl2500 and vm4500 and
decided that the video and camera weren't a big deal to me, not for an extra
70 on the 4500. Signal strength has been great for me and I travel alot
around my state, hit alot of weak areas, but still have at least 1 or 2
bars. Also, not many people have it so it's nice having a different phone
then everyone else.

Capt.