Lineage II - anyone play?

I'm currently a EQ2 player who's closing in on lvl50 with my Ranger. I've
never been one to get obsessed with raiding constantly so I was looking for
another game to try.

I tried WoW and hated it, way to 'noobish' for me. Anyone I am now looking
at Lineage 2, screenshots looks great. Does anyone play this? Whats the
gameplay like? Is it solo or group based? Are the servers busy?
10 answers Last reply
More about lineage play

    I find it great

    Solo or group depends on the class and your goals although there are
    advantages in being in a group.
    Also to do certain things you must find and join a Clan.

    The game it self is much harder then most MMORPGS
    Money and items are hard to come by and you will spend days or weeks getting
    to your goals.

    The enviroment<graphic sound> is very dark anime style.
    But well detailed and the world is very large.

    Another thing all expantion packs are free.
    you will never have to buy any expantion.
    We just got one on the 11th.

    I find the much darker tougher then most MMORPGS
    to me I like it haven't tried WOW yet but did Everquest
    Ultima and a few other MMORPGs and there is something about Lineage2 that
    gets to me ;)
    It has a feeling that somthing is happening and my character is an improtant
    part of it ;)

    To bad you were not around last month they had a one month free trial.

    Anyway give it a try you might like it ;)
    Well worth the $29.00 cnd to try

    "Cheddar" <me@there.net> wrote in message
    > I'm currently a EQ2 player who's closing in on lvl50 with my Ranger. I've
    > never been one to get obsessed with raiding constantly so I was looking
    > for another game to try.
    >
    > I tried WoW and hated it, way to 'noobish' for me. Anyone I am now looking
    > at Lineage 2, screenshots looks great. Does anyone play this? Whats the
    > gameplay like? Is it solo or group based? Are the servers busy?

    I've heard both good and bad reviews. I played Lineage I for a while. The
    graphics were dated then and the advancement early seem slow and
    unnecessarily hard. They do have a really good way of introducing new
    people to the environment so you might like. Don't expect an Everquest like
    experience though.

    On a little different note, and haven't played with yet, Elder Scrolls 3:
    Morrowind offers a huge single player environment with great quests and very
    nice graphics. I've also been playing Gothic II and find the interface and
    gaming environment fresh and fun. I highly recommend both.

    "Cheddar" <me@there.net> wrote in message
    > I'm currently a EQ2 player who's closing in on lvl50 with my Ranger. I've
    > never been one to get obsessed with raiding constantly so I was looking
    > for another game to try.
    >
    > I tried WoW and hated it, way to 'noobish' for me. Anyone I am now looking
    > at Lineage 2, screenshots looks great. Does anyone play this? Whats the
    > gameplay like? Is it solo or group based? Are the servers busy?

    Yes, i would recommend Lineage 2, the world, the ppl, the quests, the
    monsters, the armors, weapons etc all very very nice, but hard to get,
    there's a crafting system and a manor system, there are castle sieges, at
    times there are events which are getting better, i've been playing this game
    since open beta and i still like it :)

    "Cheddar" <me@there.net> schreef in bericht
    > I'm currently a EQ2 player who's closing in on lvl50 with my Ranger. I've
    > never been one to get obsessed with raiding constantly so I was looking
    for
    > another game to try.
    >
    > I tried WoW and hated it, way to 'noobish' for me. Anyone I am now looking
    > at Lineage 2, screenshots looks great. Does anyone play this? Whats the
    > gameplay like? Is it solo or group based? Are the servers busy?

  4. Every day. Its an unhealthy addiction since the very beguinning of open beta and i should give it up... right after i quit smoking.

    :P
  5. I am currently a COH/COV players but I used to play Lineage2. I found it fun but quickly lost interest when I saw the time needed to get the items you need for a quest, or the money needed for a weapon.. etc

    Now I never played WoW or EQ2 but the best way to know is to try.

    Send me a PM , I have something you might be interested in if you don't want to pay to try it.
  6. I like WoW and EQ2 but never played Lineage
  7. i often play GW and L2 ,and now i have my own workroom,if you need any help you can cantact me via itemcoo_service@hotmail.com
    place an order: www.itemcoo.com
    low price ,fast delivery , sweet service...waiting for u
  8. Lineage I is sooooo much better.
  9. Way to dig up a 2 1/2 year old thread boys & girls. :)
  10. Just like old pike...

PC gaming World Of Warcraft Video Games Product