Lineage II - anyone play?

Last response: in Video Games
a b Ý World of Warcraft
May 22, 2005 1:47:39 PM

I'm currently a EQ2 player who's closing in on lvl50 with my Ranger. I've
never been one to get obsessed with raiding constantly so I was looking for
another game to try.

I tried WoW and hated it, way to 'noobish' for me. Anyone I am now looking
at Lineage 2, screenshots looks great. Does anyone play this? Whats the
gameplay like? Is it solo or group based? Are the servers busy?

More about : lineage play

Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
May 22, 2005 1:47:40 PM

I find it great

Solo or group depends on the class and your goals although there are
advantages in being in a group.
Also to do certain things you must find and join a Clan.

The game it self is much harder then most MMORPGS
Money and items are hard to come by and you will spend days or weeks getting
to your goals.

The enviroment<graphic sound> is very dark anime style.
But well detailed and the world is very large.

Another thing all expantion packs are free.
you will never have to buy any expantion.
We just got one on the 11th.

I find the much darker tougher then most MMORPGS
to me I like it haven't tried WOW yet but did Everquest
Ultima and a few other MMORPGs and there is something about Lineage2 that
gets to me ;)
It has a feeling that somthing is happening and my character is an improtant
part of it ;)

To bad you were not around last month they had a one month free trial.

Anyway give it a try you might like it ;)
Well worth the $29.00 cnd to try

"Cheddar" <me@there.net> wrote in message
news:o HXje.343$PH.262@fe24.usenetserver.com...
> I'm currently a EQ2 player who's closing in on lvl50 with my Ranger. I've
> never been one to get obsessed with raiding constantly so I was looking
> for another game to try.
>
> I tried WoW and hated it, way to 'noobish' for me. Anyone I am now looking
> at Lineage 2, screenshots looks great. Does anyone play this? Whats the
> gameplay like? Is it solo or group based? Are the servers busy?

Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
May 23, 2005 6:36:11 PM

I've heard both good and bad reviews. I played Lineage I for a while. The
graphics were dated then and the advancement early seem slow and
unnecessarily hard. They do have a really good way of introducing new
people to the environment so you might like. Don't expect an Everquest like
experience though.

On a little different note, and haven't played with yet, Elder Scrolls 3:
Morrowind offers a huge single player environment with great quests and very
nice graphics. I've also been playing Gothic II and find the interface and
gaming environment fresh and fun. I highly recommend both.

"Cheddar" <me@there.net> wrote in message
news:o HXje.343$PH.262@fe24.usenetserver.com...
> I'm currently a EQ2 player who's closing in on lvl50 with my Ranger. I've
> never been one to get obsessed with raiding constantly so I was looking
> for another game to try.
>
> I tried WoW and hated it, way to 'noobish' for me. Anyone I am now looking
> at Lineage 2, screenshots looks great. Does anyone play this? Whats the
> gameplay like? Is it solo or group based? Are the servers busy?

a b Ý World of Warcraft
July 18, 2005 1:44:13 PM

Yes, i would recommend Lineage 2, the world, the ppl, the quests, the
monsters, the armors, weapons etc all very very nice, but hard to get,
there's a crafting system and a manor system, there are castle sieges, at
times there are events which are getting better, i've been playing this game
since open beta and i still like it :)

"Cheddar" <me@there.net> schreef in bericht
news:o HXje.343$PH.262@fe24.usenetserver.com...
> I'm currently a EQ2 player who's closing in on lvl50 with my Ranger. I've
> never been one to get obsessed with raiding constantly so I was looking
for
> another game to try.
>
> I tried WoW and hated it, way to 'noobish' for me. Anyone I am now looking
> at Lineage 2, screenshots looks great. Does anyone play this? Whats the
> gameplay like? Is it solo or group based? Are the servers busy?

May 2, 2006 7:22:31 PM

Every day. Its an unhealthy addiction since the very beguinning of open beta and i should give it up... right after i quit smoking.

:p
May 3, 2006 6:19:55 PM

I am currently a COH/COV players but I used to play Lineage2. I found it fun but quickly lost interest when I saw the time needed to get the items you need for a quest, or the money needed for a weapon.. etc

Now I never played WoW or EQ2 but the best way to know is to try.

Send me a PM , I have something you might be interested in if you don't want to pay to try it.
May 5, 2006 2:00:42 AM

I like WoW and EQ2 but never played Lineage
December 25, 2007 12:50:13 PM

i often play GW and L2 ,and now i have my own workroom,if you need any help you can cantact me via itemcoo_service@hotmail.com
place an order: www.itemcoo.com
low price ,fast delivery , sweet service...waiting for u
December 26, 2007 4:42:57 PM

Way to dig up a 2 1/2 year old thread boys & girls. :)
December 27, 2007 1:53:53 AM

Just like old pike...
!