Dungeon Lords - question re: character

Last response: in Video Games
May 25, 2005 3:56:59 PM

My wife and I started working through DL last night. Actually not too bad
so far, except for one nasty crash when I jumped into the wall, causing my
game (I was the host) to freeze with some coordinates showing up on the
upper-left of my screen. My question is this: Is there any way to maintain
more than one hero on a single PC? When you "Load Character", I don't get a
choice of several characters I may have created, but only the last one that
was played. Does this mean I can't play solo between the times I play with
my wife without affecting the character I play in our Co-op campaign?

Thanks,
Marshall
Anonymous
May 27, 2005 5:31:32 AM

"Marshall" <marshall@idea.lvcoxmail.com> once tried to test me with:

> My wife and I started working through DL last night. Actually not too
> bad so far, except for one nasty crash when I jumped into the wall,
> causing my game (I was the host) to freeze with some coordinates
> showing up on the upper-left of my screen. My question is this: Is
> there any way to maintain more than one hero on a single PC? When you
> "Load Character", I don't get a choice of several characters I may
> have created, but only the last one that was played. Does this mean I
> can't play solo between the times I play with my wife without
> affecting the character I play in our Co-op campaign?

You tell us. I think you're the only one on here who's played the multi-
player part of it.

Once a Gamer, Always a Gamer.
!