World of warcraft - coordinates

In www.allakhazam.com they often use coordinates to tell where a person
or item is: "it is at loc 42, 67". But I can't find the way to use the
coordinates. How can I find 42,67? Thanks for your help. Bernt E
1 answer Last reply
More about world warcraft coordinates

    "Notteliten" <nottelitens@ignmail.com> wrote in message
    > In www.allakhazam.com they often use coordinates to tell where a person
    > or item is: "it is at loc 42, 67". But I can't find the way to use the
    > coordinates. How can I find 42,67? Thanks for your help. Bernt E

    You need to install one of the map-mods included in the GUI mod packs that
    users have created. The two big ones, which both have the map coordinate
    functionality are Cosmos and CTMod. They both offer many other substantial
    improvements to the GUI over the default, so it's worth checking them out.

    One thing to note - the co-ordinates are calculated slightly differently
    between the two mods I listed above, so depending on which one the provider
    of the co-ordinates is using compared to yours, the actual map locations may
    vary a little, but not by much.

PC gaming World Of Warcraft Games Video Games