World of warcraft - coordinates

Last response: in Video Games
a b Ý World of Warcraft
May 26, 2005 3:17:46 AM

In www.allakhazam.com they often use coordinates to tell where a person
or item is: "it is at loc 42, 67". But I can't find the way to use the
coordinates. How can I find 42,67? Thanks for your help. Bernt E
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
May 26, 2005 2:53:20 PM

"Notteliten" <nottelitens@ignmail.com> wrote in message
> In www.allakhazam.com they often use coordinates to tell where a person
> or item is: "it is at loc 42, 67". But I can't find the way to use the
> coordinates. How can I find 42,67? Thanks for your help. Bernt E

You need to install one of the map-mods included in the GUI mod packs that
users have created. The two big ones, which both have the map coordinate
functionality are Cosmos and CTMod. They both offer many other substantial
improvements to the GUI over the default, so it's worth checking them out.

One thing to note - the co-ordinates are calculated slightly differently
between the two mods I listed above, so depending on which one the provider
of the co-ordinates is using compared to yours, the actual map locations may
vary a little, but not by much.
!