vga1000 vs 5300

Ok found this so far to fight lockline with
5300 has
digital zoom
7 numbers per person plus email 7 web
15 call alarms
100 event calender
call screening
messages can be folded

vga1000 does not
can anyone add to the 5300 list!
thanks AGAIN!

Mike

Splendid

sirtron wrote:

> Ok found this so far to fight lockline with
> 5300 has
> digital zoom
I posted on your other thread - VGA 1000 has this.
> 7 numbers per person plus email 7 web
Only 6 plus email and web on Samsung, accept nothing less.
> 15 call alarms
> 100 event calender
> call screening
> messages can be folded
I forgot about this! This is an awesome Sanyo feature!

In article <XUmfc.10861$A_4.8365@newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net>,
Mike <spamtrap@zbuffer.com> wrote:

> sirtron wrote:
>
> > Ok found this so far to fight lockline with
> > 5300 has
> > digital zoom
> I posted on your other thread - VGA 1000 has this.
> > 7 numbers per person plus email 7 web
> Only 6 plus email and web on Samsung, accept nothing less.
> > 15 call alarms
> > 100 event calender
> > call screening
> > messages can be folded
> I forgot about this! This is an awesome Sanyo feature!
> >
> > vga1000 does not
> > can anyone add to the 5300 list!
> > thanks AGAIN!

5300 has a True Flash for its camera