VM5500 (4500) Voices

Last response: in Network Providers
April 15, 2004 11:59:03 AM

My phone says new message, when i get a txt message i want it to beep again.
Not sure what I changed to make it do that :(

Thanks for any help

More about : vm5500 4500 voices

Anonymous
April 15, 2004 12:05:17 PM

I just realized, I had a phone upgrade earlier today ... phone automatically
updated itself. I think that changed it so voice ringer is actual voices.
Before when I had it set to voice ringer it just made it so voicemail and
messaging was the same as the voice ringer.

Before if i had set the phone to vibrate, the messaging and voicemail would
still make the beep or whatever.

!