Vision?

I do not have Vision. I do on occasion have to send a picture or an e mail.
I was told that I could do that without vision but when I do The email does
not get thru and I get charged. Can I just buy the email part of vision? Do
I need to spend the whole 15 dollars?
2 answers Last reply
More about vision

    In article <Xns94CC3348B684AMe@207.217.125.203>, MRK <me@noopmm.com,>
    wrote:

    > I do not have Vision. I do on occasion have to send a picture or an e mail.
    > I was told that I could do that without vision but when I do The email does
    > not get thru and I get charged. Can I just buy the email part of vision? Do
    > I need to spend the whole 15 dollars?

    No. If you only want to send pictures that is $5. If you need to send
    regular email as well as pictures, it looks like A Vision Professional
    Pack at $15 would cover you.

    Here is what the Web Site says as of 4/15/04

    Try Sprint PCS Vision FREE for the first two months.
    Sprint PCS Vision Pack is included for the first phone on new plans
    of 1800 or more Anytime Minutes.

      Cost Per Month
    Sprint PCS Vision Pictures Pack
    Perfect for people who have a PCS Vision Picture Phone.Take, upload and
    send an unlimited number of pictures with Picture MailSM. Includes 100
    SMS Text Messages and Web access. $15

    Sprint PCS Vision Premium Pack
    Perfect for people who want to download Ringers, Games, Screen Savers
    and applications. Includes 100 SMS Messages and Web access. $15

    Sprint PCS Vision Professional Pack
    Read and send personal or company email with Sprint PCS Business
    ConnectionSM Personal Edition. Includes Messaging, Web access and
    Picture Mail. ( Additional $15/month for Sprint PCS Vision Smart Devices
    that use the Microsoft Pocket PC Operating System.) $15

    Picture MailSM
    Take, upload and send an unlimited number of pictures with Picture
    MailSM. (Requires a Sprint PCS Vision Picture Phone.)
    $5 Call to Order

    Video Mail
    Capture the moment! Take, view, store and send 15-second video clips
    with your Sprint PCS VisionSM Video Phone anywhere on the enhanced
    Sprint Nationwide PCS Network. (Requires a Sprint PCS Vision Video Phone
    and the Picture Mail.)
    $5 Call to Order

    The copy n' paste queen is at it again...........

Sprint PCS Email Internet Service Providers