Looking to buy an 4900 or A500

Eric

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Thanks to Executive Services (and yes, I did try *2 a couple different
times to no avail), I am a Sprint PCS customer again. Those people at
ES are *extremely* nice and understanding... my situation was a long and
complex one, but the woman (I failed to get her name) was very very
pleasant to deal with. I did try *2 a couple times prior to calling ES,
but I think my situation was so complicated that they couldn't help me
out.

I am looking to purchase a lightly used Sanyo 4900 or a Samsung A500 (if
it has the latest firmware upgrade). I have been out of the loop for
awhile so I don't know which is a good flip phone to buy. I know the
4900 is not a flip, but it has great reception. I am not interested in
a camera or video phone, nor Ready Link. Just a standard phone... does
anyone have any they want to sell?

Thanks,
Eric

MrK

Did you look at the Nokia phone. great reception and sound no extras

> Thanks to Executive Services (and yes, I did try *2 a couple different
> times to no avail), I am a Sprint PCS customer again. Those people at
> ES are *extremely* nice and understanding... my situation was a long and
> complex one, but the woman (I failed to get her name) was very very
> pleasant to deal with. I did try *2 a couple times prior to calling ES,
> but I think my situation was so complicated that they couldn't help me
> out.
>
> I am looking to purchase a lightly used Sanyo 4900 or a Samsung A500 (if
> it has the latest firmware upgrade). I have been out of the loop for
> awhile so I don't know which is a good flip phone to buy. I know the
> 4900 is not a flip, but it has great reception. I am not interested in
> a camera or video phone, nor Ready Link. Just a standard phone... does
> anyone have any they want to sell?
>
> Thanks,
> Eric

Captain

even though it has a camera, if you are interested I have a sanyo 8100
looking to get rid of.
let me know.

Capt.

"MRK" <me@noopmm.com,> wrote in message
> Did you look at the Nokia phone. great reception and sound no extras
>
> > Thanks to Executive Services (and yes, I did try *2 a couple different
> > times to no avail), I am a Sprint PCS customer again. Those people at
> > ES are *extremely* nice and understanding... my situation was a long and
> > complex one, but the woman (I failed to get her name) was very very
> > pleasant to deal with. I did try *2 a couple times prior to calling ES,
> > but I think my situation was so complicated that they couldn't help me
> > out.
> >
> > I am looking to purchase a lightly used Sanyo 4900 or a Samsung A500 (if
> > it has the latest firmware upgrade). I have been out of the loop for
> > awhile so I don't know which is a good flip phone to buy. I know the
> > 4900 is not a flip, but it has great reception. I am not interested in
> > a camera or video phone, nor Ready Link. Just a standard phone... does
> > anyone have any they want to sell?
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Eric

and i have a sanyo 6000 with extended battery, computer data cable, two car
chargers, a leather case, original box, and manual too.

On Thu, 15 Apr 2004 15:08:15 -0500
"Captain" <capn@charter.net> wrote:

> even though it has a camera, if you are interested I have a sanyo 8100
> looking to get rid of.
> let me know.
>
> Capt.
>
> "MRK" <me@noopmm.com,> wrote in message
> > Did you look at the Nokia phone. great reception and sound no extras
> >
> > > Thanks to Executive Services (and yes, I did try *2 a couple different
> > > times to no avail), I am a Sprint PCS customer again. Those people at
> > > ES are *extremely* nice and understanding... my situation was a long and
> > > complex one, but the woman (I failed to get her name) was very very
> > > pleasant to deal with. I did try *2 a couple times prior to calling ES,
> > > but I think my situation was so complicated that they couldn't help me
> > > out.
> > >
> > > I am looking to purchase a lightly used Sanyo 4900 or a Samsung A500 (if
> > > it has the latest firmware upgrade). I have been out of the loop for
> > > awhile so I don't know which is a good flip phone to buy. I know the
> > > 4900 is not a flip, but it has great reception. I am not interested in
> > > a camera or video phone, nor Ready Link. Just a standard phone... does
> > > anyone have any they want to sell?
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > > Eric

Eric

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

(Captain) wrote:
<<even though it has a camera, if you are interested I have a sanyo 8100
looking to get rid of.
let me know. >>

Is the phone still in good condition? How much would you want for it?
Feel free to email me personally at the address in my headers.

Eric