sanyo 4900 delete all???

I am going to sell my old Sanyo 4900, How do I delete everything from it?
Is there any "easy" way to delete phone book and all other info.

Thanks

"Chris Bayer" <chrisbayer@insightbb.com> wrote in message news:<o3hgc.14190$0b4.22437@attbi_s51>...
> I am going to sell my old Sanyo 4900, How do I delete everything from it?
> Is there any "easy" way to delete phone book and all other info.
>

> Thanks

You can delete the phonebook and some other settings though the
'security' menu, or if you want a complete wipe, take it to a Sprint
store and ask them to "refurbish" it.

Chris Bayer wrote:

> I am going to sell my old Sanyo 4900, How do I delete everything from it?
> Is there any "easy" way to delete phone book and all other info.

Run over it with a riding lawn mower? Opps...Robert M. might call
that abuse.

is there a default password for the secuirty menu, i don't remember ever
setting one

thanks

> is there a default password for the secuirty menu, i don't remember ever
> setting one
>
> thanks
>

> "TechGeek" <pcsguy@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
> > "Chris Bayer" <chrisbayer@insightbb.com> wrote in message
> > > I am going to sell my old Sanyo 4900, How do I delete everything from
> it?
> > > Is there any "easy" way to delete phone book and all other info.
> > >

> > > Thanks
> >
> > You can delete the phonebook and some other settings though the
> > 'security' menu, or if you want a complete wipe, take it to a Sprint
> > store and ask them to "refurbish" it.

Chris, it's usually the last four numbers of your telephone number. If that
doesn't work, try the last four of your SSN.

Bob

In article <xvBgc.164362$K91.419005@attbi_s02>,
"Chris Bayer" <chrisbayer@insightbb.com> wrote:

> is there a default password for the secuirty menu, i don't remember ever
> setting one
>
> thanks

Try the last 4 digits of your Social Secuirty Number, the last 4 digits
of your phone number or 0000. Often one of those works.
Good luck.