Is there an rpg where my character is George W.Bush ???

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg,hun.hobbi,alt.birthright (More info?)

I want to play as the strongest hero of the Earth today and he is George W.Bush.

Are there any games were I can play George W.Bush ???

Winnie Oakbob wrote:

>I want to play as the strongest hero of the Earth today and he is George W.Bush.
>
>Are there any games were I can play George W.Bush ???

That's easy, get an automatic pistol, play russian roulette.

crosspost removed

--
A sufficiently advanced computer network protective attitude is indistinguishable from paranoia.

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg,hun.hobbi,alt.birthright (More info?)

There was this game in which you played a roach. I think that's the
closest I can think of.

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg,hun.hobbi,alt.birthright (More info?)

.... there came a great pie_garnishment@lycos.com (Winnie Oakbob)
flying, and he bore tidings beyond hope, crying:

>I want to play as the strongest hero of the Earth today and he is George W.Bush.
>
>Are there any games were I can play George W.Bush ???

very few satirical rpg's around ...
--
"This is an extremely primitive and paranoid culture."
(James T. Kirk on 20th century America, Star Trek IV)

On Tue, 07 Jun 2005 09:15:59 +0200, Cole Turner
<remove.cole.turner@liwest.at.spambotprotection> wrote:

>... there came a great pie_garnishment@lycos.com (Winnie Oakbob)
>flying, and he bore tidings beyond hope, crying:
>
>>I want to play as the strongest hero of the Earth today and he is George W.Bush.
>>
>>Are there any games were I can play George W.Bush ???
>
>very few satirical rpg's around ...

Worse yet, those that are satirical forget to include a ring of protection
against trolls.

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg,hun.hobbi,alt.birthright (More info?)

On that special day, , (wolfing1@yahoo.com) said...

> There was this game in which you played a roach. I think that's the
> closest I can think of.

http://www.adventuregamers.com/article/id,410

Gabriele Neukam

Gabriele.Spamfighter.Neukam@t-online.de

just so, at no cost.

wolfing1@yahoo.com wrote:
> There was this game in which you played a roach. I think that's the
> closest I can think of.

Bad Mojo. There's a remake coming iut called Bad Mojo Redux I believe.

Quaestor <no.spam@my.place> skrev i meddelelsen

> That's easy, get an automatic pistol, play russian roulette.

LOL!

--
Arcana Dragon -==(UDIC)==-
d++e++N++T+++Om-KAWML!34567'!S'!8!9!u+uC+uF+++uG-u