Coverage Question: Northeast Orlando, Lake Mary area

How is coverage in the North / Northeast Orlando area, specifically the area
of Lake Mary

Then in general, how is coverage in Orlando general area?

I am interested in both voice and data (Vision)

Any capacity issues?

jean

don't seem to have ANY coverage near water - Longwood/Sweetwater

"Joe Gill" <joegill@removethis@prodigy.net> wrote in message
> How is coverage in the North / Northeast Orlando area, specifically the
area
> of Lake Mary
>
> Then in general, how is coverage in Orlando general area?
>
> I am interested in both voice and data (Vision)
>
> Any capacity issues?

"Joe Gill" <joegill@removethis@prodigy.net> wrote in message
> How is coverage in the North / Northeast Orlando area, specifically the
area
> of Lake Mary
>
> Then in general, how is coverage in Orlando general area?
>
> I am interested in both voice and data (Vision)
>
> Any capacity issues?

I appreciated the one posting I have received....

Anyone else have any input on this????

Joe-

I am in the East Orlando (UCF Area) a lot. I have excellent coverage around
there, and haven't had any problems in any of the other Orlando areas that I
have been in either. Overall, Sprint's Florida coverage is excellent.

-Robert

> "Joe Gill" <joegill@removethis@prodigy.net> wrote in message
> > How is coverage in the North / Northeast Orlando area, specifically the
> area
> > of Lake Mary
> >
> > Then in general, how is coverage in Orlando general area?
> >
> > I am interested in both voice and data (Vision)
> >
> > Any capacity issues?
> >

> I appreciated the one posting I have received....
>
> Anyone else have any input on this????

psycho

Living just south of Orlando and traveling extensively in the area, I
can say that the coverage is quite good. There are a few spots that
you may drop a call but they are way out in the middle of nowhere
(Turnpike and SR60 for example - drop a call and immediately acquire a
new tower).

On Sat, 24 Apr 2004 16:57:15 GMT, "Robert Lambdon"
<lambdondotcom@robert.reverse> wrote:

>Joe-
>
>I am in the East Orlando (UCF Area) a lot. I have excellent coverage around
>there, and haven't had any problems in any of the other Orlando areas that I
>have been in either. Overall, Sprint's Florida coverage is excellent.
>
>-Robert
>
>"Joe Gill" <joegill@removethis@prodigy.net> wrote in message
>>
>> "Joe Gill" <joegill@removethis@prodigy.net> wrote in message
>> > How is coverage in the North / Northeast Orlando area, specifically the
>> area
>> > of Lake Mary
>> >
>> > Then in general, how is coverage in Orlando general area?
>> >
>> > I am interested in both voice and data (Vision)
>> >
>> > Any capacity issues?
>> >

>> I appreciated the one posting I have received....
>>
>> Anyone else have any input on this????

TRENDING THREADS