Simon

Distinguished
Feb 16, 2001

I just hooked up this router on a base(laptop). When
use my second laptop for internet, i get disconnected
about every 10 minutes.

When i get disconnected, i get a task bar message
that "one or more wireless networks are available".

Any ideas?

Turn off your 802.11x authentication, Simon. Look in the properties of your
LAN connection.
--
Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP