ER PC game

Anyone else having game play speed problems? It took me over 15mins just to
load the game from the title screen, and then everything else is running
really slow. Downloaded there patch that suppose to solve this problem, but
nothing. I wish I didn't buy this game.

> Anyone else having game play speed problems? It took me over 15mins just
> to > load the game from the title screen, and then everything else is
> running really slow. Downloaded there patch that suppose to solve this
> problem, but nothing. I wish I didn't buy this game.

I admit having downloaded it, just to check. I'm glad I didn't buy it.
The clunky interface drove me away after 15 minutes.

-Moa Dragon

"Mils Michael" <mickmils@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > Anyone else having game play speed problems? It took me over 15mins just
> > to > load the game from the title screen, and then everything else is
> > running really slow. Downloaded there patch that suppose to solve this
> > problem, but nothing. I wish I didn't buy this game.
>
> I admit having downloaded it, just to check. I'm glad I didn't buy it.
> The clunky interface drove me away after 15 minutes.
>
> -Moa Dragon

Do you get to play a one-armed Dr. Romano in it?

nostromo

Thus spake "bioderm" <shavolsky@ladavisky.com>, Sat, 11 Jun 2005 20:58:34
-0700, Anno Domini:

>"Mils Michael" <mickmils@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> > Anyone else having game play speed problems? It took me over 15mins just
>> > to > load the game from the title screen, and then everything else is
>> > running really slow. Downloaded there patch that suppose to solve this
>> > problem, but nothing. I wish I didn't buy this game.
>>
>> I admit having downloaded it, just to check. I'm glad I didn't buy it.
>> The clunky interface drove me away after 15 minutes.
>>
>> -Moa Dragon
>>

>Do you get to play a one-armed Dr. Romano in it?

And have to dodge a falling chopper? KEWL!

--
A killfile is a friend for life.