Baldur's Gate 2: Can You Get Your Lovers Equipment Back Af..

The subject says it all. My female character was having something of a
"romance" with Sir Anomen (actually, she's just toying with him --
being nice to him to keep him around. She'll get around to breaking
his heart later). Well, he was turned into a vampire by Bodhi, I
defeated her and resurrected him at the Amuanator Temple. Is the a way
to get his stuff back? Or do I have to go shopping and buy my
boyfriend a whole new wardrobe? (You're not wearing mail shirt with
those pants are you?)

Thanks!
3 answers Last reply
More about baldur gate lovers equipment back

    No, I'm not a chick. But I've lived with several.

    "Muggsy" <spanier88@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > (actually, she's just toying with him --
    > being nice to him to keep him around. She'll get around to breaking
    > his heart later). Or do I have to go shopping and buy my
    > boyfriend a whole new wardrobe? (You're not wearing mail shirt with
    > those pants are you?)

    God damn I hope your a chick...

    To answer your question, no idea, go to alt.games.baldurs-gate, there are
    many who will know the answer. Might have to wait a while though because its
    getting slow there.

    Ceo-

    Muggsy wrote:
    > The subject says it all. My female character was having something of a
    > "romance" with Sir Anomen (actually, she's just toying with him --
    > being nice to him to keep him around. She'll get around to breaking
    > his heart later). Well, he was turned into a vampire by Bodhi, I
    > defeated her and resurrected him at the Amuanator Temple. Is the a way
    > to get his stuff back? Or do I have to go shopping and buy my
    > boyfriend a whole new wardrobe? (You're not wearing mail shirt with
    > those pants are you?)

    You're too late. That equipment falls to the ground when your
    lover is charmed away after you enter the graveyard in chapter 6.
    If you don't pick it up before leaving the area, it vanishes
    forever. So load an earlier save from before re-entering the
    city in Chapter 6.

    Werner

PC gaming Video Games