Baldur's Gate 2: Can You Get Your Lovers Equipment Back Af..

Last response: in Video Games
June 12, 2005 7:33:52 PM

The subject says it all. My female character was having something of a
"romance" with Sir Anomen (actually, she's just toying with him --
being nice to him to keep him around. She'll get around to breaking
his heart later). Well, he was turned into a vampire by Bodhi, I
defeated her and resurrected him at the Amuanator Temple. Is the a way
to get his stuff back? Or do I have to go shopping and buy my
boyfriend a whole new wardrobe? (You're not wearing mail shirt with
those pants are you?)

Thanks!
Anonymous
June 13, 2005 6:45:51 PM

No, I'm not a chick. But I've lived with several.
Anonymous
June 14, 2005 1:17:40 AM

"Muggsy" <spanier88@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> (actually, she's just toying with him --
> being nice to him to keep him around. She'll get around to breaking
> his heart later). Or do I have to go shopping and buy my
> boyfriend a whole new wardrobe? (You're not wearing mail shirt with
> those pants are you?)

God damn I hope your a chick...

To answer your question, no idea, go to alt.games.baldurs-gate, there are
many who will know the answer. Might have to wait a while though because its
getting slow there.

Ceo-
Anonymous
June 15, 2005 8:11:53 PM

Muggsy wrote:
> The subject says it all. My female character was having something of a
> "romance" with Sir Anomen (actually, she's just toying with him --
> being nice to him to keep him around. She'll get around to breaking
> his heart later). Well, he was turned into a vampire by Bodhi, I
> defeated her and resurrected him at the Amuanator Temple. Is the a way
> to get his stuff back? Or do I have to go shopping and buy my
> boyfriend a whole new wardrobe? (You're not wearing mail shirt with
> those pants are you?)

You're too late. That equipment falls to the ground when your
lover is charmed away after you enter the graveyard in chapter 6.
If you don't pick it up before leaving the area, it vanishes
forever. So load an earlier save from before re-entering the
city in Chapter 6.

Werner
!