Speakers - Creative Inspire 5200

BlueHornet

Distinguished
Jan 28, 2003
Hey all,

I have been looking for awhile now and can't seem to find any review of the:

<font color=blue>Creative Labs Inspire 5.1 5200 </font color=blue>

I have checked out the features on the company's web site but a review somewhere would be nice. Any resources would be usefull, thx.

peace,
-=<font color=blue>i3lue}{orneT</font color=blue>=-

BlueHornet

Distinguished
Jan 28, 2003
sry, I don't mean any harm or disrespect. I have been looking around for nfo on these speakers for awhile thats all.

peace,

Helpmostimes

Distinguished
Feb 20, 2001
Toms place did a reveiw on Speaker Systoms.Alse he has to do is go to the Archives section and look around and he will find it.Im very happy with my Inspire 5.1 ..As far as Double posting? Get over it .Seems your the only one that is mad.

"Its just a Post.You should be helping,and not Judgeing"

BlueHornet

Distinguished
Jan 28, 2003
I don't see anything on THG that has to do with the Creative Inspire 5200, I see other models but not them...

peace,

Helpmostimes

Distinguished
Feb 20, 2001
Well Toms does have a reveiw of the 5300,and others Of different Makes.For average use? I think you will be fine.Im sure yours is the same model,or so to speak.Unless you jump to the 5700 series which i have,your going to spend more then what you need.The model you are talking about needs a Decoder.So you are limited to where you use it.For Computer use ,you will need a sound card with the Decoders Onbourd.Also the same for your Family room or what ever. Good luck.... You can use the Search Box at the begining of Toms,,Well im sure you wave done that already.

Quetzacoatl

Distinguished
Jan 30, 2002
Ok, you're a newb, i'm a veteran, no one is listening to you, so just stop, and stop wasting bandwidth. I already replied to his post with info in the other thread he made

Instead of Rdram, why not just merge 4 Sdram channels...

Helpmostimes

Distinguished
Feb 20, 2001
So your a Vet.So what.Ill waste all the bandwidth i want.And you cant do anything about it. I was just tring to help him out,And yes i gave you some crap.Get over it.
Next time be a little more polite or shut up.

"Its Just A Post..Get Over it"

Quetzacoatl

Distinguished
Jan 30, 2002
You like a thread stalker or something??? I already did help him, replied in a different thread, same name. And if he wants more help, he can ask fo rit, I don't need you telling me how to enjoy my time on THGC

Instead of Rdram, why not just merge 4 Sdram channels...

Helpmostimes

Distinguished
Feb 20, 2001
Yes i Know you did.And yes i am a "Thread Stalker" I just like to see Who started it.They are the most reliable.And I will Look for them to answer my ?s.You might have one some day.And I will ask you.Just be nice.I can be until the button is pushed..Pease..........